Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball School Kids

I am a high school teacher and today at the end of a class, I was chatting with one of my Year 8 boys about video games. They all know I play games and collect old arcades and pinball machines. He said pinball was the best and I asked him if he had played much. He said yes, he plays them a lot because his dad has 12 of them in his garage :) This piqued my interest and I asked if his dad was on Aussie Arcade and he said that he thinks he is. He is now going to go home tonight to find out for sure and take some photos of his dad's games room to show me :lol

So, if anyone's kid in Brisbane comes home tonight and wants to take photos of your games room, you now know why. The way he described the pin collection was amazing. Medieval Madness, Iron Man, Kiss (Stern) and a bunch of other top tier Sterns.

Always good to see the younger generation getting into pins and arcades.

Always good to see the younger generation getting into pins and arcades.

Yep. Another young life successfully ruined ;)

"You know, you should give it a try. It feels nice. First one is free!"

Michi.

It might be KISS, the boy did say his dad had the new Stern Kiss and then the old Kiss playfield mounted on the wall :)

Yes it's me!!! I am currently in Melbourne for work, just got off the phone to Kobe (my son) desperately wanting to know what my username is on AA.

Pat, keep those arcade discussions to after class, I am paying a fortune to send my kids to that school. :lol:lol:lol

You will have to come over one day for a bash. Simon.

Yes it's me!!! I am currently in Melbourne for work, just got off the phone to Kobe (my son) desperately wanting to know what my username is on AA.

Pat, keep those arcade discussions to after class, I am paying a fortune to send my kids to that school. :lol:lol:lol

You will have to come over one day for a bash. Simon.

Hahaha, classic. He's a good kid and he was certainly pretty keen on pinball :) When he started off your lineup listing with Medieval Madness I asked him if he knew that was one of the greatest pinball machines ever made :) He had a mate with him who said that Iron Man was the best, so I'm sure his mates are all happy to come over to Kobe's place :)

Hahaha, classic. He's a good kid and he was certainly pretty keen on pinball :) When he started off your lineup listing with Medieval Madness I asked him if he knew that was one of the greatest pinball machines ever made :) He had a mate with him who said that Iron Man was the best, so I'm sure his mates are all happy to come over to Kobe's place :)

Pat, what did you think of the photos of the games room? Kobe was so excited going to school yesterday to show you the pics. Simon.

Pat, what did you think of the photos of the games room? Kobe was so excited going to school yesterday to show you the pics. Simon.

He was indeed very excited. He ran up at the start of class with his ipad and took me through the photos. I loved the orange powder coated AFM and there was another machine with really nice blue powder coating, maybe the MM? You've got some beautiful machines there and some of the latest and greatest. I love the Hobbit, such a fun pin to play, so much going on. Only played America's Most Haunted once and I sucked at it :) Also loved all of the toppers on the machines, everything looked mint :)

You are a mandatory reporter @namestepat , call department of community services

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Yes, clearly it is a crime to provide access to so many a-grade pinball machines at such a young age. The child is going to grow up with a twisted perception of pinball. He needs to spend more of his time playing the b-grade filth that so many of us have to suffer with :-)