Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 33 - Game 9 ~ Tutankham (closes 22-Oct)

OOO

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118221[/ATTACH]

No really... everybody stop playing. I don't want to have to come back to this game - I'm hating it more than The End!

EDIT: just noticed @SectionZ 's score... how about that?! :)

Well what a great set of achievements. Was watching a doco on the 50 years of great movie production by Spielberg, and I check into AA to see these terrific movie scores too. Well done Sean and Terence, fantastic gaming with such mighty scores, that's incredible. Will either of them make a higher move, or anyone else make a play?

1 day to go and it's not easy being an explorer in the great tomb of tutankham. Get a life everybody, enjoy your day!

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118224[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118225[/ATTACH]

That man Haraske ups the ante and scores great too, just below Sean and Terence. What secrets does the tomb of CAG tut behold? The search for the Egyptian gold scores continues ...

Well for those who are stuck in the middle of existence and do as the robots do, you should see what a few gamers have achieved recently in this game.

Some super scores came through from SectionZ, terencew, magrinder and creech ...

I think that first place may think it's done, but looking at the recent progress and what is happening, it looks like 98K will not be enough. Rest in peril.

Believe it or not, there is a tie for 2nd place by 2 gamers, there is only 120 points worth of peanuts from 4th place to 2nd place, and someone who just scored 60K may score higher again.

Day 16 of 17 ...

D2xnAEo.png

SjGPprC.jpg

Only 1 day to go until this game, and MGLXXXIII, are both closed!

Could you map it so pressing button 1 and 2 at the same time uses a flash?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I don't think so on the ArcadeSD. Probably could do this in MAME though. ArcadeSD is pretty limited in any type of re-button mapping outside of actually changing the JAMMA wires.

I'm thinking I'm probably finished with Tut. On my last attempt I went into stage 4 with 2 lives in reserve, didn't even make it halfway to the first lock and couldn't beat my current score. :cry

My frustration level is very high which is normal on this game and I really don't feel the urge to go back into Tut's tomb again. Controllers are expensive to replace :lol

See you in MGL XXXIV

I'm thinking I'm probably finished with Tut. On my last attempt I went into stage 4 with 2 lives in reserve, didn't even make it halfway to the first lock and couldn't beat my current score. :cry

My frustration level is very high which is normal on this game and I really don't feel the urge to go back into Tut's tomb again. Controllers are expensive to replace :lol

See you in MGL XXXIV

Yes L4 can be an absolute beast of a level when it wants

I have been playing on TG settings (hardest) and have managed to get to 4 without dying many times, only to suffer the same fate you did!

In contrast last night I had no lives left after putting the first key in, and somehow completed the stage??? Who knows.

Should keep the punters away for a little bit :D

WanmIhP.png

2.5 hours to go until this game is closed.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh oh ... is it going to happen to Terence again ... DaLar posts a super score just now at TG and takes 2nd place ...

mZeBkzb.png

2.25 hours to go until this game is closed.