Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Revamp of the sited machines thread.

• Administrators

As you can see I've taken the time out to separate states and give it its own section. This can be used for submitting both Pinball and Arcade locations. I'll also add a drop down menu including each state at the top of the site.

@Gemini2544 @nich2pat I've given you mod privileges to maintain this section, if anybody else wants to help out let me know.

You can use the old thread HERE to submit locations and machines.

Edited by Arcade King

• Administrators
Wouldn't this be better in the Pinball Section? Just sayin...

AA isn't just about Pinball ;) People can submit anything they like. Once the drop down is at the to top the site finding machines in your state will be easy.

I'd like to see more than just Pinballs submitted, Arcades and other venues could be listed also along with their locations.

AA isn't just about Pinball ;) People can submit anything they like. Once the drop down is at the to top the site finding machines in your state will be easy.

I'd like to see more than just Pinballs submitted, Arcades and other venues could be listed also along with their locations.

Hmm fair enough sounds like a cool change, looking forward to seeing how you guys implement it.