Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 33 - Game 8 ~ Donkey Kong 3 (closes 15-Oct)

OOO

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got past level 6 for the first time without losing a life (alrighty!), didn't lose a life on level 10 (woohoo!), and lost seven lives on level 12.

This sums up the few decent runs I have. A solid early show followed by a severe beating.

Has anyone noticed that the bugs twirl making them difficult to kill? Not only do they twirl, they shoot things at you while you're trying to line up shots on their twirly-ness twirling without any notice whatsoever.

When I play this game, this is what I see:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117792[/ATTACH]

When I play this game, this is what I see:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117792[/ATTACH]

I used my deswirlifier image fixer-upper software and found the original image.

It turns out to be an old friend of yours.

No wonder you're having trouble!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117795[/ATTACH]

2096462576_magrinderselephant.JPG.2b3bf15ce68e8d782ea0716384a84bdb.JPG

The trouble is, when I shoot down the sprayer on level 1 and save for level 3 and 4, it's all good and dandy, but, from there on out, when I try to save the sprayer for certain levels I get touched or shot and that negates the purpose and a rage quit ensues. I'm thinking after the initial 4 levels, when I get the sprayer, I'm just going to turn into Donkey Rambo and start spraying.:068: I've tried a few different strategies that all work about the same. I think all the secrets are out there, now it's just about pure concentration and sheer will.:huh:

Good thing is I thought today was the last day for this game. Problem is I don't know how much time I will have tomorrow. So, I guess I know what my plans are for the next few hours. Barring my head exploding too many times from a bumblebees shrapnel.:073:

When I saw this drawn I thought oh no, not another DK game. I just can't get into DK. So only had a quick look this morning to see what torture would be imposed on us and discovered it's just a shooter trading on the name. Should have looked earlier.

dkong.png.6c4d8b955c042ee2818cb612b8e2b0a9.png

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117917[/ATTACH]

I hope to stream more attempts for an increase this evening. While this score is only a small increase, it represents a massive grind.

I get this is is an easy game for some, but it's most certainly not an easy game for me.

1110602334_SMK_dkong3_295100_wolf106.png.695c0fd0b53420dd58aaf54ce0e7c29f.png

I'm surprised my keyboard is still intact after this game. Take a look at just 2 stages earlier...

dkon0004.png.8cd966a9f323b9bcc0597ab30288e3e1.png

AND, I was thisclose to getting another man at 300k.:013::wtf::hissyfit::hairpull::headbuttwall:

Time to switch gears. :tequila: