Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JJP #4 - Pirates of the Caribbean

Ryza

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Super Moderator

Swapped out Tortuga Tom with the hard to find Davy Jones,looks alot better I think.

Its a 7inch neca version,a little bitof cutting ,glueing and heating and it fits perfect

IMG_1058.thumb.JPG.90e44217ac265d9b43568418c8551870.JPGIMG_1059.thumb.JPG.d56140b1220fdb00bdfd24ae9f220d1f.JPG

• Super Moderator

I am enjoying it,easy to play and hard to master at the moment.

One thing I do like is being able to select different characters at the start,different stratergy every time

• Like 1

• Administrators
Swapped out Tortuga Tom with the hard to find Davy Jones,looks alot better I think.

Its a 7inch neca version,a little bitof cutting ,glueing and heating and it fits perfect

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147282https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147283

I can't believe you found a mod that looked so much like you...….. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Moderator
I suppose 1.00 will have the final wizard mode not that I'm even close to getting it,have only managed 3 mini wizard modes and that was only once

I suppose 1.00 will have the final wizard mode not that I'm even close to getting it,have only managed 3 mini wizard modes and that was only once

I got to 4 wizard modes and like one shot away from 5! ... knowing there is no final wizard mode I think stopped me from being that EXTRA frustrated I didn’t get them all! Lol! Great game!!!

• 5 months later...
I’ve just installed the pinwoofer.com amplifier boards to my game and Pirates NEEDS this upgrade. The sound is now where it should be in this game. I had an external sub on mine which helped. But this uses existing speakers and kills it! Has capacity to use a dual voice sub as well but I didn’t get one due to postage costs ( I’m going to source one locally noted though). Fairly easy to install with a bit of clipping of writers and crimping but well worth it. Costs about $320 with postage. I included the antrattle tape too.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
I’ve just installed the pinwoofer.com amplifier boards to my game and Pirates NEEDS this upgrade. The sound is now where it should be in this game. I had an external sub on mine which helped. But this uses existing speakers and kills it! Has capacity to use a dual voice sub as well but I didn’t get one due to postage costs ( I’m going to source one locally noted though). Fairly easy to install with a bit of clipping of writers and crimping but well worth it. Costs about $320 with postage. I included the antrattle tape too.

Thinking of doing this on Metallica

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...