Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JJP #4 - Pirates of the Caribbean

Ryza

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm more excited about visiting Hashman and meeting up with Ryza than how the new machines play. Not to say that I won't like playing them.

Remember I haven't seen much of them as my phone sucks so look forward to seeing them.

l'll give you my ball Pete... :055:

Awww, it is so nice to see the love being shared around AA again!

Speaking of love, looks like @Manny65 and myself will be coming out of the closet on Saturday...:gay: :keke: :laugh:

JJP #4 - Pirates of the Caribbean

Speaking of love, looks like @Manny65 and myself will be coming out of the closet on Saturday...:gay: :keke: [emoji23]

🤣🤣🤣🤣 best $30 I’ve ever spent going to be interesting this Saturday [emoji6]

Edited by GORGAR 1

Speaking of love, looks like @Manny65 and myself will be coming out of the closet on Saturday...:gay: :keke: [emoji23]

Geez mate, wish you'd ask me first before telling everyone ... lol

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Mike a private meet beats a comp any day of the week, problem with comps is the willy wanka factor, the "hey i can hear you talk", "can you step over there, I can see you in my peripheral vision, the bulshit tanking of games so mates can compete against each other, swearning and screaming and so it goes. I like the social aspect of a flip frenzy but comps aren't something i'm overly keen on. So let's keep the meets going and enjoy each other's company because we can at least have a laugh while playing each other.

that's because you're the guy that breaks all these rules lol. You didn't mention the 10,9,8,7.......trick you play. I blame you for all the comps I've lost..........not really......now @ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma is the true culprit, winning all those comps by default

that's because you're the guy that breaks all these rules lol. You didn't mention the 10,9,8,7.......trick you play. I blame you for all the comps I've lost..........not really......now @ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma is the true culprit, winning all those comps by default

You win one comp (nearly 1 year ago!) by accident and now you never hear the end of it.

Build a bridge bud! :p

Awesome day today at Flipout we had a ball. Heaps of games to play cold beer and finger food supplied. Had a couple of games on POTC but my favourite JJP game is still DI just love that game. Jack and Jack Junior did well for arriving 2 hrs before the start. Good to see all my pinball buddy’s again you guys rock [emoji41][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

79273e9b0cc89ae80daa86ff0bcd696b.jpg

17bc235219c3a33632efb6ea1dd17404.jpg

037f352fe3d7c50c17b57e3977650574.jpgd3934efc76669f2fc316663daf656aba.jpg