Thread: Iphone 8/x

State
    Blacktown
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1047 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    I hear ya mate, I’m on a 5s now.. I do still have a 4 around but it can’t update far enough for some apps to use now so it’s become obsolete .. but the 5s still updates to ios11.
    I don't think the 5c can.... Not like it matters there will be a few new features but nothing too crazy that I can't live without! In saying that I'm kind of answering my own questions here I don't really need a new phone and I don't really need a bigger screen... Urgh the lure of something new and shiny. It's that same thing just bigger...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    Iíve seen an article recently that tells the iphoneX will be able to open its locked screen with facial recognition ... not a good feature if youíre asleep and your mates use your face as a key .. less cool if the cops use your face as the key ... think Iíd stick to the 8 IF that article was entirely accurate
    I don't even have a password on my phone... The finger print scanner doesn't mean anything to me. Hell they could just as easily use your fingerprint to open your phone as your phone so it's nothing too exciting!
    In: Houdini, Iron man, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
    Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, Bram Stroker's Dracula, Demolition man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

State
    VIC
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Audioenslaved View Post
    I don't think the 5c can.... Not like it matters there will be a few new features but nothing too crazy that I can't live without! In saying that I'm kind of answering my own questions here I don't really need a new phone and I don't really need a bigger screen... Urgh the lure of something new and shiny. It's that same thing just bigger...
    Hehe yeah new shiny better I like.. bigger not so much, I like to get around with the phone in my pocket and both my brothers have bent and/or broken their big screen ones repeatedly .. my little one keeps on taking the hits without hassle though ... when I want a bigger screen I just use and iPad or tv :-P

State
    PL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Iif you do rely on iOS then perhaps an iPhone 7 .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information