Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Iphone 8/x

Well I've had a iPhone 5c for 4 years now and it's about time I upgrade

Im still on my missuses old Iphone 4, It Just wont die and I want it to die so I can move onto my Missuses old Iphone 5s thats sitting in the cupboard lol.

hate Throwing things out that still work good but its getting ridiculous using this thing lol

I've "lived" in the Apple system since the beginning and not overly interested in changing over to android and I'm not interested in stuffing around with settings either

Amen to the last part!!

My dilemma is that I coincide my 2 year plans to end with the release of the next 's' model. This year I was expecting the 7s, but the 8 came instead. Everyone's saying the 8 is really the 7s, but what if the 8s comes out next year :huh: :confused:? Apple stuffed up my cycle. First world problems.

Amen to the last part!!

My dilemma is that I coincide my 2 year plans to end with the release of the next 's' model. This year I was expecting the 7s, but the 8 came instead. Everyone's saying the 8 is really the 7s, but what if the 8s comes out next year :huh: :confused:? Apple stuffed up my cycle. First world problems.

I'm in the same cycle. Work pays for my phone but only up to the standard list models. Any "plus" size thicc models (Samsung included) I have to pay extra.

Just renew and get the most recent one. Problem solved.

In need to decide if I should go from a 6s plus back to a standard sized 8 or a plus again.

I thought the plus was a monster but I'd gotten used to how it fits in my front pocket and how good the screen is. Not sure if I could go back to a standard candy bar size now, but I'd also like to able to sit down without worrying about a cracked screen.

Im still on my missuses old Iphone 4, It Just wont die and I want it to die so I can move onto my Missuses old Iphone 5s thats sitting in the cupboard lol.

hate Throwing things out that still work good but its getting ridiculous using this thing lol

I hear ya mate, I’m on a 5s now.. I do still have a 4 around but it can’t update far enough for some apps to use now so it’s become obsolete .. but the 5s still updates to ios11.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve seen an article recently that tells the iphoneX will be able to open its locked screen with facial recognition ... not a good feature if you’re asleep and your mates use your face as a key .. less cool if the cops use your face as the key ... think I’d stick to the 8 IF that article was entirely accurate

I hear ya mate, I’m on a 5s now.. I do still have a 4 around but it can’t update far enough for some apps to use now so it’s become obsolete .. but the 5s still updates to ios11.

I don't think the 5c can.... Not like it matters there will be a few new features but nothing too crazy that I can't live without! In saying that I'm kind of answering my own questions here I don't really need a new phone and I don't really need a bigger screen... Urgh the lure of something new and shiny. It's that same thing just bigger...

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve seen an article recently that tells the iphoneX will be able to open its locked screen with facial recognition ... not a good feature if you’re asleep and your mates use your face as a key .. less cool if the cops use your face as the key ... think I’d stick to the 8 IF that article was entirely accurate

I don't even have a password on my phone... The finger print scanner doesn't mean anything to me. Hell they could just as easily use your fingerprint to open your phone as your phone so it's nothing too exciting!

I don't think the 5c can.... Not like it matters there will be a few new features but nothing too crazy that I can't live without! In saying that I'm kind of answering my own questions here I don't really need a new phone and I don't really need a bigger screen... Urgh the lure of something new and shiny. It's that same thing just bigger...

Hehe yeah new shiny better I like.. bigger not so much, I like to get around with the phone in my pocket and both my brothers have bent and/or broken their big screen ones repeatedly .. my little one keeps on taking the hits without hassle though ... when I want a bigger screen I just use and iPad or tv :-P

• 4 weeks later...