Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 33 - Game 7 ~ Lock 'N Chase (closes 8-Oct)

OOO

Good job you guys! Wow! What a finish! This is down to the wire.

Turns out the Creech may have been a little too confident. Think I'm bowing out. Time to get the walking cane and bengay out I guess.:headbuttwall:

Good luck to those fighting it out at the top, and congrats to all for some fine scores.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 7 Lock ‘N Chase is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

QWLOefd.png

What a gem this game is … some think not a good game, just look at their scores … and some who ate their spinach and hardened up, effort is always rewarded.

40K + was a masterly effort … DaLar, camaro, SectionZ, creech, RMacauley and Fire_Power all know how to lock ‘n chase, that’s for sure. They finish 4th to 9th place respectively in a very tricky game.

What a finish in the last 7 hours … we had 3 lead changes … plenty of smack, no dinner and work … and terencew finishes in a great 3rd place with 65K.

Barra finishes in a brilliant 2nd place just 240 points behind the winner. An extra money bag here or there would have made a big difference.

Congratulations to Max Haraske for winning Game 7 with a superb and masterly locking of doors … grand theft of coins and treasure … and no prison sentence with a top score of 67,420. A close finish to a magical game.

ciJ7wDm.png

Donkey Kong 3 and Tutankham are the last 2 games in play. Make your scores count and put in the effort to earn valuable points, plus credence toward your ability.

:)

- - - Updated - - -

Crap, shit , bugger. Stupid Bathurst. 1 can every ten laps and I forget to post a score, go figure!

You chose Bathurst over the MGL? ... I don't believe it! ... :tequila: