Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Anyone want to repair a 60in1 machine in Alexandra Headland QLD

aussie8ball

Question

Someone bought a 60in1 cocktail table off me years ago. They are in QLD & I'm NSW.

Sounds like just a power supply (it's a PC type) as it doesn't always boot up.

Just looking for someone I can refer them too.

Cheers Greg

Just text my mobile if it's easier. 0409327640

9 answers to this question

Someone bought a 60in1 cocktail table off me years ago. They are in QLD & I'm NSW.

Sounds like just a power supply (it's a PC type) as it doesn't always boot up.

Just looking for someone I can refer them too.

Cheers Greg

Just text my mobile if it's easier. 0409327640

Where abouts are they? I might be able to have a ganda next week while im home.

Where abouts are they? I might be able to have a ganda next week while im home.

There in Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Qld.

If that's close to your travels let me know & I'll give you there details.

It's at a orthontist & I think it may only open office hours Monday to Thursday.

There in Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Qld.

If that's close to your travels let me know & I'll give you there details.

It's at a orthontist & I think it may only open office hours Monday to Thursday.

Yeah mate its about 20 minutes from my home, but im working in Longreach at the moment. If they still need help i can take a look next week.

Cheers. After talking with receptionist it seems it also drops picture at times thru the day but sounds like the power supply fan is running. It may be as simple as a link needed on back of dip switch no 2 for Cga/vga. Worse case scenario is replacement flat screen. It's likely a 17" 4:3. Or possibly 19".

The dentist himself might have a go at the link mod & see how that goes. but I'll keep you informed.

Thanks for offering. It should be a easy enough paid job.

Cheers. After talking with receptionist it seems it also drops picture at times thru the day but sounds like the power supply fan is running. It may be as simple as a link needed on back of dip switch no 2 for Cga/vga. Worse case scenario is replacement flat screen. It's likely a 17" 4:3. Or possibly 19".

The dentist himself might have a go at the link mod & see how that goes. but I'll keep you informed.

Thanks for offering. It should be a easy enough paid job.

Let's face it - it could be anything from power supply to monitor to dud game board.

It needs someone there to fault find tings and stop the guessing game. I've been through all this rubbish before.

Let's face it - it could be anything from power supply to monitor to dud game board.

It needs someone there to fault find tings and stop the guessing game. I've been through all this rubbish before.

Yes indeed. And if someone else plays with it then things could be worse.

The fact it is right near the beach wont help things, corrosion happens very quickly in that area.