Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aussie cars take on HOT ROD Drag Week 2017 (Live)

Sade_Rock

I know we have a pretty healthy car culture in OZ but the US of A take it to another level.

Watched this last year after hearing and seeing it on Roadkill and it's on again for 2017.

If you like your "cubes" blown and turbo'ed this is what you should be watching and more importantly listening to.

Premise is that you have to drive your car to the drags, race, then on with some radials and drive all throught the night to the next track and rinse and repeat for 5 days.

Best thing is that there is half a dozen good ol' boys from Australia in it so it adds to the mix beautifully. Look out for a twin turboed XF Falcon ute (2:18 on replay of Day 1), a demonic Valiant Charger, Valiant Regal, A9X Torana and a Chev Chevelle owned and run by our boys.

Live stream starts around 11:00pm from tonight and nightly till Friday 15th. Search Youtube Hot Rod Drag Week for the live stream and here is a link to last nights replay:

Car pictured is the Aussie Chevelle..

and here is a roundup of The Aussies on Day 1...enjoy the fumes

Edited by Sade_Rock

Would love a Hatchback Torana parked in the garage.

But that would take valuable pinnie space

I would probably have to sell them all anyway to afford one. It would be kickass one though. I cant believe the $ they go for now.

Will follow this event. Go the Aussies

Love that old wagon too