Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

GBLE for TWDLE

I'll probably only leave this up for tonight only. Very indecisive on this one. Can't make up my mind.

Ghostbusters LE.

HUO. New playfield. 0 ghosting. Has less than 30 games on new PF. As close to NIB as you can get I guess.

Green t molding om headbox

Green Lighted legs from the cost about 150

Mezel mods pack that includes fire house mod mod. PKE modem ans lighted ghost trap mod. I think the pack is About half a grand. Has green anf blue captive balls. Flipper Bat stickers. Superbands and I'm probably missing some other things.

Looking for a HUO TWD LE. if that doesn't work then maybe just sell it. Or maybe just keep it!

Edited by Ryza

Nice machine. Played one for the first time earlier this week at Brisbane pinball club night at netherworld.

What are these worth?

Such a fun machine to play, personally it looks so farkn awesome with it's bright colours and artwork. Looks like Sir Ryzalots pin has a fair decent mods installed with a near new PF so no issues at all there with quality.

Low 13k ish I reckon.

- Con

I'd be going a twd premium over an Le any day plus coin. Twdle is cool though

Yeah I actually like the premium art over the LE. So if you have a premium I'm open to that as well

GBLE for TWDLE

Such a fun machine to play, personally it looks so farkn awesome with it's bright colours and artwork. Looks like Sir Ryzalots pin has a fair decent mods installed with a near new PF so no issues at all there with quality.

Low 13k ish I reckon.

- Con

Sir Ryzalot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣just spat my coffee out

Looks like everyone loves their TWD! I will still have to visit Hashman to get my fix.

So I will withdraw the trade offer. And play GB over the next week and decide if it's a keeper or if I will sell. Thanks