Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Niiice machines - Major cleanout

I can't believe I'm doing this and it's a bit depressing so pics will be put up slowly over the weekend. I thought I would list titles and prices for now in case anyone is particularly looking. All home use (not the Shadow) and consider all games to be in excellent to very excellent condition. If you are local feel free to come have a look and cash and carry to save me doing the pics.

LOTR LE $9500(with PDI glass) [sOLD]

TSPP $8000

Tron LE $12000 [sOLD]

X-Men LE (Magneto)$8200 (withdrawn)

Shadow $6000 (removed)

Cheers

Mike

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk

Edited by TimeBandit

I am getting quite a few enquiries here and juggling lots of people who have varying degrees of interest pending pics or inspection.

I HAVE to give priority to anyone who pays asking price without conditions. I know these things can get confusing and mixed up and the last thing I want to do is upset anyone over a pinball machine. So please understand that any bid that is pending something will be trumped by a legitimate payer of asking price willing to pay now without seeing.

These things never go smoothly and I have to decide on some approach and it can't be simply by order of enquiry for example.

Peace to all my pinball brothers.

I am getting quite a few enquiries here and juggling lots of people who have varying degrees of interest pending pics or inspection.

I HAVE to give priority to anyone who pays asking price without conditions. I know these things can get confusing and mixed up and the last thing I want to do is upset anyone over a pinball machine. So please understand that any bid that is pending something will be trumped by a legitimate payer of asking price willing to pay now without seeing.

These things never go smoothly and I have to decide on some approach and it can't be simply by order of enquiry for example.

Your machines you have a right to sell to any one you like don't have to explain to any one your actions,

Your machines you have a right to sell to any one you like don't have to explain to any one your actions,

It's also very nice of Mike posting online what he is doing with his pinballs. Great service and a great bloke !

- Con

Long story short.... "if you snooze you lose"!!

Long story short.... "if you snooze you lose"!!

You've got that right. All Mikes machines are very well looked after ind in mint condition. Speaking from previous buyers perspective.

If I hadn't just bought MMR that Xmen might have been coming home with me Mike.

You've got that right. All Mikes machines are very well looked after ind in mint condition. Speaking from previous buyers perspective.

Time to move one out Scott - got to keep that revolving door turning

Hhmm Xmen & Mr Sheen a match made in heaven :lol

You will get an Xmen back one day...but not your magneto lol