Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 33 - Game 5 ~ Rally-X (closes 24-Sep)

OOO

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1859774308_SMK_60320_rallyx_wolf106.png.e09bf01b7dcf54536725bf911a077397.png

Nice improvement over my last score. Had an avoidable death on my last car. Basically boxed myself in at the left corner of the stage. I had just picked up the SFlag too.:090: Got time to fire up a few more games though.

790390594_SMK_rallyx_72880_wolf106.png.e511f63966fd2e218bc7dd1ab21866d4.png

As I was listening to magrinder's stream, we were both playing, trying to raise our scores by the deadline. I told myself, "self, 1 more game and I'm done..." It was this game that I got my PB. :) I helped push magrinder by keeping him updated on my progress, while he was playing. I hope he's able to raise his score too! :) He's now pushing me to go for the top spot. 86k is a really decent score and I've never gotten that high before. So it will be a new milestone for me if I can finish one more stage, or probably two. I made it to 8 and grabbed a few flags before BOOM!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116790[/ATTACH]

As I was listening to magrinder's stream, we were both playing, trying to raise our scores by the deadline. I told myself, "self, 1 more game and I'm done..." It was this game that I got my PB. :) I helped push magrinder by keeping him updated on my progress, while he was playing. I hope he's able to raise his score too! :) He's now pushing me to go for the top spot. 86k is a really decent score and I've never gotten that high before. So it will be a new milestone for me if I can finish one more stage, or probably two. I made it to 8 and grabbed a few flags before BOOM!

That's a great improvement plus great to see gamers motivate and improve other gamer's scores.

There's 5 hours left of magic Rally-X game play ... maybe you can set an even higher score in that time ... and maybe others too ... :unsure