Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 33 - Game 5 ~ Rally-X (closes 24-Sep)

OOO

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 5 Rally-X is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

qsqI8jp.png

Everyone enjoyed a game a little harder than easy. Good to see. Namco sure did make an interesting game - BOOM!

Many played really great on these settings, including Barra, SMK, terencew, magrinder, redelf, Snjspiteri, John73, RMacauley, creech, DaLar, gadzooks, fok999 and yankeebest … that’s a minimum of 50K by each gamer, from 2nd place to 14th place.

Congratulations to Andrew Theodorou for winning Game 5. It was a very "charrenging" game and he played really great and sharp to score 86K. Extremely well done on a very competitive game!

Omio6wm.png

Tapper and Lock ‘N Chase are both currently in play … both games are very novel in game engine and concept … Game 6 and Game 7 will keep you very busy … and then Game 8 by this coming Friday to make it a fearsome trio.

congrats @camaro.

That's WR scores on these setting are absolutely insane.

Agreed. I have no idea how they did it.

Congrats Camaro. I played a lot of this but still couldn't get consistent at 4,5 and 6

Great job. Hoping to crack 100k on these settings one day

Kept expecting you to come and beat me at "the end" just like the end game.

Also SMK gave me a fright and I'm sure with a few more days would have pipped my score.

But well done to all who scored over 50k......Very tough game on these settings. Always preferred New Rally-X myself

Congrats to camaro and several others who have been able to score in excess of 50k. You know what really bothers me the most? All the twitching and jumping I did when not expecting to run into a rock or car! Talk about physically demanding! Whenever I play this game, everyone tends to stand back some so that they don't get a flaring arm or leg. :) I surprised myself with that last minute big jump to just over 10k (thanks for the push from magrinder). I played a few more afterwards (as magrinder suggested), but couldn't pull it off and realized it was pushing 4am! I'm happy with 3rd.

I surprised myself with that last minute big jump to just over 10k

I put in a ton of time with Rallyx and managed to get to round 7 (the bonus round) three total times. Last night, as SMK reported hitting his 72,800, I ended with a mid 60K game but mangled my chance at a possible fourth entry into round 7. I panicked haha. I could have been a contender... This is such a hit or miss game and a good flag drop pattern either appears or it doesn't and when it does, one needs to be right on top of it to make the most of it. A very difficult game on these settings.

Sort of unrelated, from what I understand, the TG rankings have a mix of easy setting scores in with the medium setting scores. Take those scores as posted with a grain of salt. Camaro's 86,400 is an insanely good score, as are the 70Ks posted. If anyone with 70K plus can consistently get to round 7, you should consider pushing it further.