Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

IronMan Vault Edition

Up for sale is my IMVE which I purchased NIB. This is a perfect example of a Stern pinball machine which has no issues with quality or build.

Mods include are

- Interactive Undercab LED kit

- Interactive Backbox LED kit

- Interactive LED speaker light Kit + Speaker Plastic logo

- The above have been purchased from Pinball Refinery which interactive with the sounds/game and not with a remote control

- Mirror Blades

- IronMan Head shooter rod

- Factory fitted items also include, shaker motor, Metal apron and the large support rails not those little dicky ones.

- Full Cliffy Protector

- Full Pinbit Plastic Protector set

- Whiplash Wire mod

- IronMan Tan Drone figure with LED built in

- Mylar around flipper button to prevent wear of cabinet

- Led strips added front of apron and behind back PF panel

- Topper with sound module that interacts when sound is triggered

This is a fast paced machine with a quick game play, so if anyone if looking for a challenge then this is it. I have tried to capture the awesome lighting effect of the game so that you guys can get a better understanding on how it looks when played.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110194[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110195[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110196[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110197[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110199[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110200[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110201[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110202[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110203[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110204[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110205[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110206[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110207[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110208[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110209[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110210[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110211[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110212[/ATTACH]

Please note the colour DMD is not included with the sale, original will be installed.

$8750 ono

Thanks for reading.

- Con

Edited by extendo

Missed the entire thread.

Wow.

2 things.

1. LOU. I'm glad it was you playing and not con!

2. Con. You have a beautiful machines. You spend insane amounts of money on them. To make them play better and look cooler. For the love of baby jesus and the pinball gods. Please remove all of your yellow instructions cards unless the pin is yellow :)

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Iron-Man-V1

Congrats to the new owner

Missed the entire thread.

Wow.

2 things.

1. LOU. I'm glad it was you playing and not con!

2. Con. You have a beautiful machines. You spend insane amounts of money on them. To make them play better and look cooler. For the love of baby jesus and the pinball gods. Please remove all of your yellow instructions cards unless the pin is yellow :)

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Iron-Man-V1

Congrats to the new owner

you got something against the colour yellow. Next you'll tell me you don't eat the brown M&M's and stay away from the lemon flavoured mento's. There's gotta be a name for such a prejudice lol

Just out of curiosity what would an original Iron Man be worth, may have a lead on one in Tassie.

A very good question Mr Kong.

2010 release

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/iron-man

2014 release

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/iron-man-ve

Not all that much difference in price, however the VE is the way to go mate. Mine was sold at a fair price with many addons. Not sure what condition you are looking at etc guessing its about the 7k ish mark ?

- Con

A very good question Mr Kong.

2010 release

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/iron-man

2014 release

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/iron-man-ve

Not all that much difference in price, however the VE is the way to go mate. Mine was sold at a fair price with many addons. Not sure what condition you are looking at etc guessing its about the 7k ish mark ?

- Con

Well thank you extendo what is the differences between VE and the original out of curiosity?

Well thank you extendo what is the differences between VE and the original out of curiosity?

Welcome chief,

IMHO the VE does look much better, decals alone is awesome.

- LED’s on the playfield throughout, including in the Iron Monger chest

- Code light show revision to operate the LED’s and better display LED light shows

- Cabinet decals, and the IM Vault decals will be printed on brushed aluminum enhancing the art

- New modern metal and wood backbox, with red t-molding

- Speaker panel decal matching the game art

- Higher resolution backglass, enabled by new technology, which provides better detail and sharpness

- One-piece, molded Iron Man, War Machine, and Whiplash action figure toys, which reduce breakage and extend life

- Con

Welcome chief,

IMHO the VE does look much better, decals alone is awesome.

- LED’s on the playfield throughout, including in the Iron Monger chest

- Code light show revision to operate the LED’s and better display LED light shows

- Cabinet decals, and the IM Vault decals will be printed on brushed aluminum enhancing the art

- New modern metal and wood backbox, with red t-molding

- Speaker panel decal matching the game art

- Higher resolution backglass, enabled by new technology, which provides better detail and sharpness

- One-piece, molded Iron Man, War Machine, and Whiplash action figure toys, which reduce breakage and extend life

- Con

Thank you, if and it's still an if, he decides to sell it would be around $6000 so can justify the $2750 price difference. Appreciate the information mate, I think $6000 for an original Iron Man would be ok.

Thank you, if and it's still an if, he decides to sell it would be around $6000 so can justify the $2750 price difference. Appreciate the information mate, I think $6000 for an original Iron Man would be ok.

You are welcome mate, absolutely fair price without insulting the seller.

- Con