Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball fx2 launching issue

Tried to launch some pinball fx2 tables through pinballx on my cabinet and ran into an issue with steam.

Has been working fine until today, stream must have updated. Now when I try to launch it, steam pops up a window but you can't see it. You have to close pinballx and then open steam and bam there the offending window. It's asking if you want steam to launch pinball fx2 with the applied parameters. You can click ok and it starts from the desktop.

This happens every time I try launching a pfx2 table in pinballx. Anyone come across this or have a solution?

The latest Steam update will not allow third party apps like PinballX to automatically send command line parameters any longer. So, the [TABLEFILE] parameter no longer works. Tom Spiers is looking at it and someone else may provide a workaround.

If you remove the tablefile parameter, PBX will launch to the FX2 main menu. It sucks!