Welcome Welcome:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Game 2 VPGL VPX -No Good Gofers [FINISHED]

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,200
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1425 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    I sometimes get that on tables if I've been playing a few different ones... a reboot fixes it in those cases.

    I don't have a real answer for you other than asking what version of the table are you using? If it isn't the Plexi one, maybe get that version. .
    Where is the Plexi version ? The only version I have found of this is 1.0, seems like it has never been updated since creation.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Where is the Plexi version ? The only version I have found of this is 1.0, seems like it has never been updated since creation.
    Try this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/px2o67ky2q...97%29.vpx?dl=0

    I got it from the support topic on VPinball. It is a mod of the table by Clark Kent but it looks as though his link is broken now.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    State
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    3,289
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Quoted
    319 Post(s)
    40,583,190

    Sent from my LG-H815 using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pinball Meets...I love em

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    State
    Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    746
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)
    79,896,630

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    State
    New South Wales
    Posts
    1,172
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    379 Post(s)
    Getting the flipper bug with both versions. Can't play this ATM.

    Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,200
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1425 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    Try this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/px2o67ky2q...97%29.vpx?dl=0

    I got it from the support topic on VPinball. It is a mod of the table by Clark Kent but it looks as though his link is broken now.
    the version from this link is SO much better! finished 8 holes and got the multiball with the cool lightshow, looked great!

    Hope I get more time tomorrow night to have a few more games. but I'll definitely be playing this more anyway, JAR you are right - this is a fun game

    25,746,430




  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    State
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    6,467
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1955 Post(s)
    Can we start a thread with latest better releases to choose from?
    Complete with links, anyone post them.

    There's probably good versions out there if everything.


    Sent by using mental telepathy
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,200
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1425 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedrok View Post
    Can we start a thread with latest better releases to choose from?
    Complete with links, anyone post them.

    There's probably good versions out there if everything.


    Sent by using mental telepathy
    Was thinking the same thing.

    There aren't too many VP10 tables that have multiple versions, but there are some.

    Would like to have been playing this plexi version from the start, it is about 100x better than the original release in every way!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    State
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    6,467
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1955 Post(s)
    I don't know which version as jar just dumped them all in and they don't have version naming.
    I'll have to go through them all at some stage.


    Sent by using mental telepathy
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedrok View Post
    I don't know which version as jar just dumped them all in and they don't have version naming.
    I'll have to go through them all at some stage.


    Sent by using mental telepathy
    You have the Plexi version.

    Sent from my EVA-L09 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •