Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 33 - Game 4 ~ The End (closes 17-Sep)

OOO

Emergency emergency man down can't play cab please rescue http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=89880

That's no good ... I hope it gets sorted soon ...

bAWiwk3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

1 day? Are you saying it's the end of this game as we know it?

For this game ... soon yes ...

wmuiDfM.gif

- - - Updated - - -

This game will close in 7 hours ...

FPxfLvT.png

Maybe one of these will help ... GgRGRYz.gif

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may sound kind of stupid, but how the hell do I upload a photo to this form with my Android? I've never done it before and I don't have internet because of hurricane Irma. If I don't get a score in for the end then I'll end up with 0 points. Somebody please help ASAP. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

TheEnd.thumb.jpg.1f697201f5e6063a33644d955a824285.jpg

I figured it out. :-)

Poop, missed the deadline. Went to play in the shed today and realised I had no rom for it so played RallyX instead. Bummer!

Good old Rally-X. Was one flag away with a full tank of fuel(Just died) from the 2nd Challenging stage and the flag was towards the middle, so the race was on to try to beat the top enemy racers and Bang! This was like Day 1 or 2, I said to myself, heh, I have time, well, I'm stuck around 53k. Don't wait till the last minute for Rally-x that is for sure. I was doing some reading and read somewhere that Rally-x has a killscreen? lol. The kill screen should be on level 6. I think that game did have potential to be more popular than Pac-man, but they made it too brutal. Then again who doesn't love a round pellet eating character created by looking at a pizza with one slice taken out of it.:)

Now, is it a strict 7pm AEST, or when @OOO calls time?

Because I'm oh-so-happy to drop this game now and forever, but am still duty bound until we get the word.

I'm even swearing at the cat... who seems impervious to my vitriol.

Terence, save the sanity you have left. :) Yes, I'm pretty sure it's at the time even though OOO isn't on to cut it off. Please though TW, I would hate to see another admirable person go insane.

Day 17 of 17 ...

Wd8W2Qd.png

redelf, camaro, terencew, magrinder, SectionZ, creech and John73 all score over 20K for 2nd to 8th placings respectively. Very well done on a very tricky game!

Congratulations to Andrew Barrow for winning Game 4. Despite all the bugs in the game, pun intended, he shoots his way to glory and the win ...

wdPFdsm.png

Rally-X and Tapper are currently in play, Game 5 and Game 6, both are challenging games that require a lot of credits ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

:)

Edited by OOO

KEEP AWAY!!

Haha just kidding - great score for someone who seems to loathe this game more than I do mappy or dig dug. Oops I shouldn't have said that...

I don't seem to loathe it, I hate it with all my gaming heart. That was a really rough and glitchy version of the game lacking any sort of fun for a gamer. It's a huge programming mess. There will be no kitten images posted on behalf of this game.

I'll never play this again unless forced to. It was a truly unpleasant grind.

Did you really just say Mappy and Dig Dug out loud? You know better.