Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Kiwi Pincade 2018

• 2 weeks later...

What we will be running -- subject to confirmation --

1/ Thursday Night- 3 strike Comp at Moon Bar in Wellington. Those who attended 3 years ago will know how great that was.

2/ Saturday night - fun Comp at Yees place. Format to be decided, no points, just a fun time.

3/ Sunday - System 11 World Champs #3. Play one game on each of 10 classic Sys11 games. Top 32 go into playoffs.

4/ Sunday - Pincade Classics #2. Play one game on each of 8 classic EM and SS titles. Top 32 go into playoffs.

ADDED: 5/ We will also run a Woman's Comp on Sunday - this will be NZs first Woman's Comp!

The ladies scores in the Sys11 qualifying will also be qualifying for the Woman's Comp - top 6 will go through to finals to be played on either the Sys11 or the Classics machines.

Danni will help me run this Comp.

Whoppers ahoy!

Sweet!

rd

Edited by rotordave

Unlike previous years, 2018 Pincade may actually be possible for me this time.... maybe

Youve got a lot of drinking to do to catch up!

Hey Danii, are our chairs dusted off and ready to roll again? I'll have to get a little one for Emily too

Youve got a lot of drinking to do to catch up!

Hey Danii, are our chairs dusted off and ready to roll again? I'll have to get a little one for Emily too

The 3x chairs are under the Sys11s ... be sure to remind me the week before and I will bring them to the first Akl venue.

rd

• 2 weeks later...

We will also run a Woman's Comp on Sunday - this will be NZs first Woman's Comp!

The ladies scores in the Sys11 qualifying will also be qualifying for the Woman's Comp - top 6 will go through to finals to be played on either the Sys11 or the Classics machines.

Danni will help run this Comp.

All good!

rd

• 1 month later...