Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Woz RED smoke witch mod

Ok, I am not a heavy modder. I like mirror blades and colour DMDs and LEDs, but rarely do I ever buy mods for games.

HOWEVER, I have been fixated on the Woz red witch smoke mod. - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod

It has to be one of the best mod ever created.

WOZ is a stunning game, but the witch looks horrible in comparison to what this guy on pinside has made. The Witch in the movie comes out of Red Smoke - she isn't in a glass tube!

I saw the price of the item, and it was easy to ignore the mod for a while, but I keep looking at it!

Anyways, I am sure some of you are in the same position. I have bugged the guy for a couple of weeks about giving me a slight discount, and I can get them shipped all together.

We finally have a deal.

I need 9 other people to join in.

Edit: all units have been SOLD

I will contact everyone once full payment is needed

I AM MAKING ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO CENTS OFF THIS. I have left a tiny tiny bit of wiggle room for currency etc because I don't want to ask people for more money. Once I pay/get them I am happy to refund any discrepancy to you.

This deal is only a deal for 10 people. If there are only 5, 8, 9 etc, the price isn't valid.

Please PM if you want in! I will ask for a small deposit from you to make sure you are serious as I don't want a situation where someone pulls out last minute.

Edited by Ryza

Forgot to add. There is a bit of a waiting list. So it will take a while to get here. W aren't talking hobbit/alien style delays though :) 7a7c19bd434dfb3e42f6d6aea5710f29.jpg34005f06eee12f57aea0683b1a8fdf30.jpg38448625ea6810a6b73c720b3e685d81.jpg178d4114eedda45c03b29f395bddc505.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ok thats 3 down.

7 to go.

2 more people in. 5 to go. Once I hit 10 I'm cutting it off so don't miss out!

@RGR. I don't get any airballs around the witch. But even if it did happen a ball search would knock it out

Woz RED smoke witch mod

2 more people in. 5 to go. Once I hit 10 I'm cutting it off so don't miss out!

@RGR. I don't get any airballs around the witch. But even if it did happen a ball search would knock it out

never seen this before but looks awesome :) I'll check with hubby and let you know asap

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Edited by Mrs Blown

Looks like its suits the ruby red perfectly. You know its a good mod when it looks like it was nesnt to be there.

Yep.

First time I saw a TZ without a piano I thought they removed something stock

Fantastic mod! What a massive improvement for the witch.

This is what most people would have envisioned as all the teasers were being released for WOZ, the end result was a little underwhelming IMHO. I would be all over this if I didn't get ripped from Bumper! Sad face...

Metaphorically, I will enjoy my witch mod with my preorder WOZ....(happy for those getting one though :)).

9 people in.

I've ordered them and now we just be patient.

Still one position left for the 10th which I'm sure will be filled today or tomorrow. Once again, 10 is all I'm ordering. I'm not getting 11 or 12.

9 people in.

I've ordered them and now we just be patient.

Still one position left for the 10th which I'm sure will be filled today or tomorrow. Once again, 10 is all I'm ordering. I'm not getting 11 or 12.

Can you buy me it for my bday? [emoji51]

• 2 months later...

And just to update this thread as well. They are still happening!

The guy broke his hand a couple of weeks after I placed the order with him which halted everything down since he is a 1 man show.

He is humming along now again and I *think* they should be able to ship to us within a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Another update.

He has 7 of them ready and offered them to me as we are next on the list.

I thought about accepting the offer but then I would have to split the shipments and it would increase the cost. The other reason is that he also mentioned that he is adjusting the mold every so slightly because he is a perfectionist. He wants to make it better.

To direct quote

"I've stared at the same parts and painted them for so long now, that I always see things I could fix and make better. So every time I have to make a new mold, I fix some details and make it sharper and better looking. No one else would probably notice, but I'm always trying to improve my work. They say you have to do something a thousand times to get good at it, and I'm pretty close now (haha-kidding). But the good news for everyone waiting is that I've gotten really good at it. I think all of the parts look really good now--better than they did when I first made the mod."

I thought it wouldn't be fair if 7 people had the old mold and 3 had the new one.

So we are all next in line and first to receive the new batch. He still wouldn't commit to a date but said he will contact me with the invoice as soon as he was close to completing the 10.

I have started playing woz again and absolutely love the machine. Can't wait to get this mod