Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Any boxing fans?

jason1

Its before my time too but ive seen it a few times

That Ali fight vs Inoki, so stupid, One guys sport is lay on the ground Kicking the other guys sport is Stand up punching, Who ever thought of that match was retarded, because It was never going tobe a real fight. I hate it when people feel the need to compare apples to oranges

Now Back to McGregor

What is McGregors game? fight a bunch of ex Great champions until he gets his Larry Holmes vs Ali moment and beat him to a pulp?

No one respects the guy who does that.

If he thought he was such a champion, he would fight a bunch of fights then go Fight some one like GGG and if he looked only half good against some one like GGG he might get some real respect. But saying that many people would have less respect for GGG taking the fight Unless Mcgregor put the hard yards in and built him self up as a real contender for a title shot

Edited by jason1

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Horn Vs Crawford.

Will be a tough one, Boxing is a sport where strange things can happen, I guess Horn will have a weight advantage, But if that is enough to get past Crawfords Experience and Speed and everything else, that remains tobe seen.

If he wins he will be into the big time realm, he needs to perform strongly if he doesnt win for him to have a good career after the fight. So I hope the guy performs well even if he cant win.

Horn is going in as the underdog, he would have studied Crawford`s previous fights, there should be no reason that Horn cannot take up to Crawford, Horn`s trainers will be on their toes for this one, Horn wont be able to take all that punishment, he`ll need to be foxy like Ali used to be "float like a butterfly sting like a bee"

Horn is going in as the underdog, he would have studied Crawford`s previous fights, there should be no reason that Horn cannot take up to Crawford, Horn`s trainers will be on their toes for this one, Horn wont be able to take all that punishment, he`ll need to be foxy like Ali used to be "float like a butterfly sting like a bee"

Yer every one has a chance in boxing, only takes one good punch to change a fight, Certainly has a mountain to climb but yer you cant write some one off.

Crawford is a great boxer, lets hope he under estimates Horn.

If he loses he needs to put on a good show for him to move on, a loss to Crawford is forgivable as Crawford is a beast, but it needs tobe a good loss and look good during it.

Obviously a Win would send him to superstar level.

Horns Problem is Experience with top ranked fighters, his advantage is Weight, He should be well over 5kgs heavier by the time he Hydrated for the fight.

but experience is a big Hurdle.

I hope he can bring home the upset.

Horn lost every round, and was a stoppage in the 10th, his coach is rubbish, if he is going to take on top boxers he needs better coach and more training, his lack of experience was shown. Horn came into this too cocky.

his size wasnt even an advantage, Crawford bullied him around the ring even in holds Horns size wasnt visible, easy win for Crawford.

Damn, so where to from here for Horn? Mundine fight?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Horns Career is over as a high profile fighter goes, He will Most likely fight a few local fighters for a few intercontinental belts no doubt and have success in that, but he really needed to put on a good show from this fight for him to have any more success internationally.

I cant see Horn being able todo much else from here. Im not sure why he stuck with his trainer, If the trainer was smart enough he would have stepped aside and let a trainer with International experience and experience training top fighters help Horn get to the next level. IMO.

They werent ready for the big time, His team wasnt and he clearly wasnt so his career will be over early.

He will now be seen as a journeyman so plenty of Aussie fighters will be lining up to use him as a stepping stone.

But good on him for trying, plenty of respect for that, But he needed a better team for him to have future success, he has talent obviously and could have been another Daniel Geale type fighter, He should have invested his Money from the Pac fight into a better team.