Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 33 - Game 3 ~ Bomb Jack (closes 10-Sep)

OOO

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha. I finally got it. :d
The other GIF Fok used Captain BombJack Sparrow. :D

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, just played a few games of the BombJack, had a slew of upper 300k games. Still trying to achieve the elusive 400k. It comes down to one missed lit bomb sometimes. Going to do some more grinding. That's what it's all about. :024:

Haven't had as much time on this game so will try tomorrow, but saw this youtube video of hints and gameplay which I thought was very good.

I don't have the patience to try most of it but someone else might,

Seeing and doing are too very different things. Kernzy makes this game look effortless. Some really good tips in there, like finishing the level with only a few points until the next B comes out. I'm sure I've watched this video before a couple of years back. Even with all the practice in the world I doubt I could ever get that good.

Not a massive increase

zQEO30h.png

In score maybe not, but you are rewarded by 1 more MGL point ... and improving your score higher so that others may not over take you ... :bike2:

- - - Updated - - -

Day 16 of 17 ...

6Km8WJT.gifMQM1zKD.gifBJYdLOg.gif

ZTKbvFs.png

Only 1 day to go until this game is closed.

http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

1707588041_SMK_bombjack_98800_wolf106.png.d8812baa3e5fab999fdbfc61a0556bb8.png

This was the 3rd game of 3 I was able to play. I had to submit something, in order to stay in the competition. The reason why I didn't play more games? Well, the only one I can blame that on is Irma. She's planning on paying me a visit tomorrow afternoon and so I've been doing nothing these past few days but preparing for it and working my @ss off because I knew I would lose several days of work because of her. Oh well, at least I was able to submit something.

I can take NO F!@#ING MORE of this game.

For the sake of my sanity, my fists due to pounding the desk in anger and frustration, my PC and joystick which I can't afford to replace and restoring peace and quiet for the neighbors I've deleted the roms.

Never done that before but sometimes extreme measures are necessary.

:realmad: BOMB JACK CAN ROT IN HELL!!!!! :realmad:

Bomb Jack tops the list of my most played games on my vert cab and it certainly is one of most favourite games ever, love everything about it, the difficulty curve (on default) and the colours and tunes, the risk reward of getting the bonus or not, everything is spot on and makes me happy.

Sorry Rob, you are wrong to not enjoy this game :)

I must go and make a note to put my bird speed back to what it should be.

I only found time to play ONE game of BJ (BJ now there is another fun thing ;)) got home from a ride and the wife said she was going to mow the back lawn before going grocery shopping, I did feel a bit guilty telling her that I had to play Bomb Jack as it was the last day of submissions, luckily she understands :D

I didn't even get on the high scoreboard with my game today, which is unsurprising I normally need a warm up game and the settings were slightly harder than I use.

I used to be able to play this all day long back in the arcades, I got 10mill once to see if it would clock and it didn't :) I play a safety game only going for the 50k on easy stages after round 10 or so, I have never tried to master every round like Kernsey does and I don't think I would be able to.

oO7IRonh.jpg

Top of the list of my most played games :D

04S7Rweh.jpg

giphy.gif

... yes that's right, all cowards abandon ship ... and start fighting with the women and kids in the life boats.

Gosh, what a bunch of pansies. You should have just let the Japs walk into Australia after Darwin. And which nation helped save this nation big time in the 40s, no not the poms they left us to drown, amnesia strikes.

For those with balls, there's 3 hours to go until submissions close ... :035: