Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 33 - Game 3 ~ Bomb Jack (closes 10-Sep)

OOO

... yes that's right, all cowards abandon ship ... and start fighting with the women and kids in the life boats.

Gosh, what a bunch pf pansies. You should have just let the Japs walk into Australia after Darwin. And which nation helped save this nation big time in the 40s, no not the poms they left us to drown, amnesia strikes.

For those with balls, there's 3 hours to go until submissions close ... :035:

:lol

you gave me the urge to continue ... but I only have one hour left...

giphy.gif

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Rob, you are wrong to not enjoy this game :)

I'll agree to disagree about this game. Way too bad for my blood pressure to keep playing

- - - Updated - - -

... yes that's right, all cowards abandon ship ... and start fighting with the women and kids in the life boats.

Gosh, what a bunch of pansies. You should have just let the Japs walk into Australia after Darwin. And which nation helped save this nation big time in the 40s, no not the poms they left us to drown, amnesia strikes.

For those with balls, there's 3 hours to go until submissions close ... :035:

And I'll quietly turn yellow and disappear over the horizon singing in castrato as I go :034::safeyet:

And I'll quietly turn yellow and disappear over the horizon singing in castrato as I go :034::safeyet:

I hope you have a backup of those Bomb Jack ROMs ... I received a PM just now that Game 7 has been cancelled, and replaced with another 17 days of Bomb Jack ... :101:

I can take NO F!@#ING MORE of this game.

:realmad: BOMB JACK CAN ROT IN HELL!!!!! :realmad:

Don't hold back Rob. Feel free to speak your mind. :D

I like the game, but it's super frustrating. Even the smallest of errors will set you back in points or worse yet, kill you off. I had a few nice runs today with solid point scoring and a small stack of extra guys. However, what happens from there is I always end up losing the extra guys rapidly just because I slightly clipped a ledge in error. The game is completely unforgiving. You are severely punished for the smallest of mistakes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115996[/ATTACH]

You can't ask for more than that ... 398K is great on these settings!
Yes, all in all this has been my favorite game in the tourney thus far. Galaga88 is the one I'm most familiar with but yes, this game was a blast(oops, no pun intended), but indeed frustrating.

Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 3 Bomb Jack is now closed.

Final Results ...

85eLVcj.gif

WtJloya.png

Like all CAGs, this game takes a lot of learning, patience and development of a new skill set in game play. Making 400K+ on these settings is a major achievement.

RMacauley plays great for 447K and 10th place. terencew and Sawys hit even higher scores in 599K and 547K for 8th and 9th place. SectionZ and magrinder excel higher again for 787K and 714K for a nice 6th and 7th place. Rat plays late for 863K and 5th place. Barra and John73 battle it out over 17 days for some great competition, both just missing the million, with 965K and 941K for 3rd and 4th place. DaLar plays extremely well to score 1.339 million and a very fine 2nd place.

Congratulations to Paul Kearns for winning Game 3. He posted a video of his game and score, hasn’t lost his world class touch, and continues to master Bomb Jack from Tehkan … with 1.807 million points. Excellent game play!

Envt1JB.png

The End and Rally-X are both currently in play, Game 4 and Game 5, and a very challenging Game 6 will be released by this coming Friday!

:)