Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TWD Premium Broken plastic identification help

db666

Question

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone can help identify where this piece has come from. I am assuming it has broken off due to an airball.

I found it in the left rollover lane at above the pops when a ball became stuck on it. I didn't see it break and can't see where it 'should' be. Looks like it may have snapped off from a larger piece?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

DB

IMG_20170503_185512.thumb.jpg.f412c6997c46a50babf249fb258a69e0.jpg

20 answers to this question

Can't see anything on mine that resembles this but I can't see a plastics shape that's sticking out a little from the back of the prison just above the ball guide on right hand side

Can't see anything on mine that resembles this but I can't see a plastics shape that's sticking out a little from the back of the prison just above the ball guide on right hand side

Thank you. I checked mine and I think this is the bit you see which is still attached ?

00f2ae81961b63c268be79b19ce942d4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Any luck? I had a pretty close look over mine today and I was fitting plastic protectors to it last week (still have the ones under BG to do) and blowed if I can work it out? I wonder if it's part of the ramps behind back board or something to do with the fish tank? :unsure

No luck as yet - Will have another look tonight with fresh eyes. I'd assumed it came from up there somewhere as you suggest. Unless I'm looking in the wrong spot and it's come off on the left side and was carried around to there by the ball on a Barn shot maybe? I'll expand my search area!

Also I sent a message to Stern on Facebook to see if they can help.

Oh bugger . Sad to hear of this Daniel .

Seeing as though it's a clear piece , is it an actual broken plastic or one of the plastic protectors from under certain plastics ?

If it's a broken protector then contact Pinbits and let them know and they usually replace it free of charge .

Oh bugger . Sad to hear of this Daniel .

Seeing as though it's a clear piece , is it an actual broken plastic or one of the plastic protectors from under certain plastics ?

If it's a broken protector then contact Pinbits and let them know and they usually replace it free of charge .

Thanks Scott. I'm still not sure. Am struggling to identify it but will have a look again bearing in mind what you said.

Might have a few games first though​!!

Looking at the shape of it my initial thought was that it may have come from here :

162460783_twdplastic.thumb.jpg.1e2767f468328a16d1643ebbbf08fffe.jpg

There are also a few clear plastics which may have that wedge shape just to the left of the RIOT shot . Was thinking that a broken piece in that lane could've easily ended up where you found it by the ball hitting it .

Yeah it's good in theory but I've been looking all over the PF again today and there is nothing that I can see that is slotted. The clear bits and pieces around Riot/BG just have holes for posts.

Maybe the Mexican Mamas threw it in at the Stern factory? "PLASTIC FIGHT!"

Looking at the shape of it my initial thought was that it may have come from here :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109592[/ATTACH]

There are also a few clear plastics which may have that wedge shape just to the left of the RIOT shot . Was thinking that a broken piece in that lane could've easily ended up where you found it by the ball hitting it .

You have nailed it Scott. Well done and thank you. It is from exactly where you highlight and sits underneath the piece where I've placed it in this photo.

3e06742aa671aed9faa5f30860a4a6ac.jpg

Yep it's part of the large clear piece that sits under that artwork plastic and it is indeed part of the Pinbits Plastic protectors .

I should know as I fitted it myself ( that TWD used to be mine ) .

The fact that it broke has meant that the protector has done it's job ! Had it of not been there you more than likely would have had a broken artwork plastic .

@db666 send a photo to Pam at Pinbits and they'll send you a replacement piece .

Yep it's part of the large clear piece that sits under that artwork plastic and it is indeed part of the Pinbits Plastic protectors .

I should know as I fitted it myself ( that TWD used to be mine ) .

The fact that it broke has meant that the protector has done it's job ! Had it of not been there you more than likely would have had a broken artwork plastic .

@db666 send a photo to Pam at Pinbits and they'll send you a replacement piece .

Will do thank you Scott [emoji1]