Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Press Play on Tape podcast

Bit of blatant self-promo prompted by discussions over in the "What Retro did you get today" thread ;)

Myself, @Roxbury & Tony from Electric Adventures do a little podcast all about the various 8-bit & 16-bit Computers out there. We're 26-odd episodes in and going strong! Between the original hosts (Ausretrogamer & Darren from Retro Domination) and ourselves, we've had episodes on the C64, Amiga, Speccy, an utter master class in the MSX & the BBC Micro, as well as a heap more.

If you happen to have a soft spot for the ole vintage micros, come check us out either in iTunes, Facebook/Twitter, or our entire back catalogue is on Podbean: http://pressplayontape.podbean.com/.

Thanks!

</Blatant Self promo>

Ahhh, the Laseractive. Amazing piece of kit that, I'm always in awe of Austretrogamer's one every time I'm up there and visit him :)

Saw an MSX + the Laserdisc player to suit advertised in Japan yesterday - all $800+ of it :/

Ahhh, the Laseractive. Amazing piece of kit that, I'm always in awe of Austretrogamer's one every time I'm up there and visit him :)

Saw an MSX + the Laserdisc player to suit advertised in Japan yesterday - all $800+ of it :/

Ill sell you my Sharp MSX if you like.I only paid $50 for it...You can have it for $60...Only joking NFS:lol

Ill sell you my Sharp MSX if you like.I only paid $50 for it...You can have it for $60...Only joking NFS:lol

I actually need to lay hands on an MSX2 or MSX2+. Just the challenge of finding one that won't set me back a pretty penny :(

• 8 months later...

Oh hey, I did have an old thread for my podcast!

Just popped out a new episode with a follow-up chat with the developer behind C64 shooter Galencia to talk about it, and the upcoming sequel. Can also win one of 3 digital download keys for Galencia too!

Head over to https://ppot.audio/2018/05/01/episode-29-galencia-and-khaos-sphere-with-jay-aldred/ and have a listen!

• 1 month later...
We've got a new episode out - this time we're chatting with Keith from chibiakumas.com about his bullet-hell shooter on the Amstrad CPC (and MSX, and ZX Speccy, and CPC Enterprise!), as well as working with Z80 ASM. Grab it in iTunes or from our website - https://ppot.audio/2018/06/18/episode-30-z80-assembly-with-keith-from-chibiakumas-com/