Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

original Defender cocktail cabinet

SOLD PPU

With reluctance i am selling my original Defender cocktail cabinet. in good condition for its age, still US power supply and takes quarters, the board will need a service but still plays fine after it warms up a bit $1200 situated in Canberra but will consider shipping at buyers expense.

IMG_0792.thumb.jpg.1c6b6e42e58b34c9efb6c792a77f66ce.jpgIMG_0793.thumb.jpg.119b2cc2b1cfc459aa61d8f70ef7bca8.jpg

Edited by Pseudonymous
sold PPU

For whoever ends up with this cab I'd suggest doing the RAM mod straight away (if not done already) and replace the ribbon cables, reflow all connectors on all PCB's and replace all sockets on CPU/ROMs etc.

The NV RAM mod is a good option to save Hi-Scores without the need for a battery.

Surprised @Rat isn't over this one to sit alongside his Defender upright!

Yeah thanks I have seen it and do love it :) Defender cocktails look fantastic.....but no.

I have a little friend for my Defender that I have been working on recently and will get round to posting about one day :)

That seems like a good price, considering they don't come up much these day's? I'm interested in what Kaizen said about the ram mod? I have a stand up , but wouldn't know if that has been done, or not? The old owner was right into them, so, maybe? Where would be the best place to get info on that sort of stuff please? Thanks, Warwick. Sydney.