Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Black Rose lockdown bar

Gav, Have you tried @dra6ko ?

He seems to come up with some hard to find bits and pieces.

Yes, I tried him a few weeks back without luck.

It also seems that BR and NBA Fast Break, whilst both having buttons, do not share the same LDB - even though most people believe they are the same. I bought a FB bar from a pinsider and the hole is different to what I've seen in pics of a real BR bar (thanks to ddstoys).

Yes, I tried him a few weeks back without luck.

It also seems that BR and NBA Fast Break, whilst both having buttons, do not share the same LDB - even though most people believe they are the same. I bought a FB bar from a pinsider and the hole is different to what I've seen in pics of a real BR bar (thanks to ddstoys).

I'll do some sniffing around young man:) but it is a bit of a rare one methinks. Is it possible to tidy up your current one with a metal shop?? (re-weld and dress, maybe tidyup the buttonhole?)

I'll do some sniffing around young man:) but it is a bit of a rare one methinks. Is it possible to tidy up your current one with a metal shop?? (re-weld and dress, maybe tidyup the buttonhole?)

Yeah, that'd be a last option as I'm guessing it would be more expensive than trying to obtain one, albeit a faster option it seems...

Wayne confirmed he doesn't have one.

Just a suggestion, can you get a standard 90's lock down bar then drill a centre hole in it?

Yeah, that's what's currently on the machine - except it was drilled with a uncooked Coles sausage... Am really wanting to get it back to factory, but might end up either cleaning up (with the help of a friend) the pop rivets on the one I've got, or doing as you suggest but with a proper drill.

Yeah, that's what's currently on the machine - except it was drilled with a uncooked Coles sausage... Am really wanting to get it back to factory, but might end up either cleaning up (with the help of a friend) the pop rivets on the one I've got, or doing as you suggest but with a proper drill.

Good idea. If you can rescue your existing one, drill the rivets out then flatten out the topside, then have the rivet holes welded up. Once your happy with the finish you'll then have to then get it rechromed. Then again just checked Pinball spare parts that lists a standard lock down bar for $77?

Good idea. If you can rescue your existing one, drill the rivets out then flatten out the topside, then have the rivet holes welded up. Once your happy with the finish you'll then have to then get it rechromed. Then again just checked Pinball spare parts that lists a standard lock down bar for $77?

Yeah, I am wondering whether that's the path of least resistance...