Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MM through eject problem

taftsummerset

Question

Hey all you technical experts out there on AA, I would greatly appreciated some advice.

My MM (an original WPC95), will have a ball in play and then for no reason, will eject either one or all three balls in the through into the game.

I can hear the ball race moving with the solenoid doing a strange kinda 'half fire' if that makes sense... and then after a while, it'll fully eject a ball which is then auto fired into the playfield.

All switches are working and optos in the ball race... so, I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks for your help!!!

TS.

4 answers to this question

Also check the trough doesn't have divots where the balls havr been sitting. They can get stuck and cause unusual behaviour. More likely to be the optos though. Pull the front trough board off and view through your phone camera with the machine on and you will see the working ones glow purple. You might only need to replace a transmitter opto

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh yeah! Great idea, thanks Rob.

I thought that the balls might have been held up from magnetisation, so I changed them. However, they still get held up in the race.

I'll have a go at that today!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade