Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 33 - Game 2 ~ Galaga '88 (closes 3-Sep)

OOO

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115552[/ATTACH]

guess I better get a score in :D

(gonna get one in for Bubble Bobble too)

Nice score ...

I sent you a PM 4 weeks ago that you won the mystery prize from MGL32.

Can you please send me a PM with your postal address details so I can send the prizes to you ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

nh0tZVd.png

6.75 hours to go ...

Well there's 6.5 hours to go, and I reckon you can make 90K if you put in the effort. Like all things in life ... no effort, no gain.

and so i thought, ahh Fathers Day , i get to do what i want.. apparently (according to my wife) I want to go visit my father, step father and her father...

although without a job you think i'd find time to do what i want every other day ... again my wife has other ideas :lol

Sorry I'm late :) I have been enjoying the occasional game on this, I like how the different dimensions ummmmm bring it a different dimension :rolleyes

Have still been far too busy with Centaur to play much MGL, but I have most of what I want done now and I'm happy with how it's looking so I should be able play more MGL next week. Looking forward to having a game of Bomb Jack one of my all time favourites.

zpYORaEh.jpg

Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 2 Galaga '88 is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

1aQNfGu.png

Foot, gadzooks, DaLar, Sawys, creech, bensweeneyonbass and Rat all hit over 200K in a very fast game that is a worthy sequel to Galaga.

camaro, SMK, RMacauley, terencew and magrinder all hit over 320K for great 3rd to 7th placings.

Andrew Barrow nominated this game and played terrific for a new PB of 869K and takes an outstanding 2nd place.

Congratulations to Tongki Linderman for winning Game 2 with a superb and masterly 1,026,860 points, the only player to hit over 1 million, and achieve a world score.

N3naY59.png

Bomb Jack and The End are both currently in play … jump and shoot your way to improve your knowledge, skills and scores on these two very challenging games.

Edited by OOO

Congrats to the top players on this.

I did try again several times today to improve my score, but I've been so preoccupied with Bomb Jack that I haven't played this all week.

Need to beat my rather lame score and record it so I can upload it to TG. I can score higher on the original, but I still think this is a better version of the classic.

• 2 weeks later...