Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CFTBL cab front decal

• 3 weeks later...

A big shout out to @Boof ed as I've now got the front decal for my Creech:041:.

But wait there is more.

I open the tube and inside is a full decal set:huh:.

I send @Boof ed a pm and ask there must be some mistake but he replies he no longer needs them as they came with his Creech when he got it but no longer has the game, so past it on - what generousity this man has as he reckons people help him out on this site so he thought he'd respond in kind.

He wouldn't even let me pay for the freight.

So he's given me the ok to do something with them.

I'm going to donate $50 to the AA coffers on behalf of @Boof ed for my front one.

Now, I don't need the other 4 pieces so up they go for sale @$100 for the 4 pieces and I'll pay for the freight inside OZ with the $100 again going to AA on behalf of @Boof ed but with these conditions;

1 - You must own a creech at present and hopefully are going to use them and not just sit on them to resell later for your own profit.

2 - You pay me for the 4 items and I'll organise to get them shipped.

3 - When that's all done I'll donate the whole $150 on @Boof ed 's behalf to this fine site to help keep it running.

4 - If there is multiple interest I reserve the right to sell these to whom I feel will buy these in the spirit of AA generousity and not some last week blow in with 6 posts in 10 years. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

I'll post some pics later if needed.

EDIT; I've cut'n'pasted this into the pinball for sale section for EOI.

Edited by Railways