Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 33 - Game 1 ~ Bubble Bobble (closes 3-Sep)

OOO

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 7 hours to go until this game is closed.

Get your scores in if you can, and the mystery prizes are stellar.

Just heading down to the games room now to play........ummmm I dunno they have not been announced yet :)

It's coming now ... :)

That was 17 days ago and no scores ... :unsure ... :035:

Y08LDSP.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

hfhDT48.png

6.75 hours to go ...

1910943788_SMK_bublbobl_928430_wolf106.png.d1ef8d83ab259fb229cdd362d273c030.png

I had to register at least one score. This was done with one game. My PB (on my PS2) is just under 1.6M, so I know there's room for improvement but I didn't manage my time right and don't have anymore time to play a few more games (leaving for a trip very early in the morning). So this will at least keep me in the game. :) I also wanted to improve my Galaga88 score being that my PB on that one is almost 1.7M. Again, ran out of time. So I'll settle for 3rd. Will just have to work a bit harder on the others. Hopefully, one of the games in my request makes it to the lineup. I *could* score a 100 pts there. :) We'll see.

• Administrators

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115571[/ATTACH]

It's a fun game, but can't ever see me wanting to play it over and over and over. Each to their own I guess :D

This coming from a Turtles fan :confused: :p

Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 1 Bubble Bobble is now closed.

Final Results ...

FjUsrde.png

Scoring over 1 million is an accomplished performance, and it was great to see so many bubble and eat their way to some fine scores …

TBE, magrinder, bigredbird, outrun86, RichyS, Brad, SectionZ, Barra and Sawys take from 7th place to 15th place.

Then came the 2 million plus pro scores, with Robert Racek hitting a brilliant 3rd place, Robert Macauley 4th, Clay Karczewski 5th and CrazyKongFan in 6th place.

Terence Wong just missed out on 1st place by only a few bubbles and some other bonus points, finishing with 3,248K and an excellent 2nd place.

Congratulations to Daniel Larsen for winning Game 1, with a masterful game and a very strong finish.

5xnDs3R.png

Game 3, Bomb Jack and Game 4, The End are both currently in play … and both require some getting used to … http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

Edited by OOO