Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What are your favourite playfield toys?

banger181

It's hard to go past CV's Ringmaster, given the number of different ways he is used in the game, and his capacity to hold and flight the ball.

But, more generally, I have a thing for playfield spinners, like the one on SafeCracker, drop targets in general, rollunder spinners on loops.

The magnetic suspended ring on LOTR is also cool.

But, more generally, I have a thing for playfield spinners, like the one on SafeCracker, drop targets in general, rollunder spinners on loops.

Yep, although SC doesn't have too many "toys", I love the spinner with the flasher bulb, just feels great when it spins. Likewise for the drop targets, kickback and the depresser into the cellar. The token launcher and board game are nifty as well. Catching the token is a game in itself ;)

Really happy with my purchase, can you tell? :D

there to many to decide

at the noment l'm really playing a lot of stargate so the Glider coming out is a hoot

but the exploding castle and trolls on MM

the crate on scared stiff is a laugh and the spider in the backbox is pretty cool, the magic wand on Pinball Magic that never gets old

and yes off the pf the WhirlWind topper Fan l love that during summer

the fish banging away on the FT topper is always a laugh :D