Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Backboard MOD

SPURR

So cool :023:

What was the approximate cost if you don't mind me asking?

edit: just realised it was another member who did it so understand if it's an inappropriate question :)

Dirty Harry pinball backboard looked a bit plain so I got a AA member Mame Patrol to make me up a sticker. Before and after pics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108970[/ATTACH]

It looks great

Look how much hair he has!

And what a snappy dresser!! :lol

But seriously - It does look great

So cool :023:

What was the approximate cost if you don't mind me asking?

edit: just realised it was another member who did it so understand if it's an inappropriate question :)

I ordered 3 pictures 1 for the back wall and 1 for each inside wall so 3 all up. Total $100 Here are the side pictures.

67324892_Leftsidepanel.thumb.jpg.49221ed9d3d39985c007a6ba7ab73c50.jpg

1618436031_Rightsidepanel.thumb.jpg.46238395809b47a34ba205c49c851981.jpg

Dirty Harry pinball backboard looked a bit plain so I got a AA member Mame Patrol to make me up a sticker. Before and after pics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108969[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108970[/ATTACH]

looks good mate. 10 years ago when I bought my dirty harry I got the treasure cove backboard decal http://www.treasurecovepinball.com/Library/decals/dirty-harry/dirty-harry.htm but I like yours also. I was toying with the idea of putting mirror blades in my dirty harry but maybe I should just get internal side decals like you have done as they look great! :unsure

• 2 weeks later...
looks good mate. 10 years ago when I bought my dirty harry I got the treasure cove backboard decal http://www.treasurecovepinball.com/Library/decals/dirty-harry/dirty-harry.htm but I like yours also. I was toying with the idea of putting mirror blades in my dirty harry but maybe I should just get internal side decals like you have done as they look great! :unsure

With the back picture and the side ones Im putting them on thin Lexan sheets so they can be removed at any time when servicing with out scratching them.