Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The new games room!

Love the shelving they're perfect for the task, its the kind of setup that I'd love to have myself. I've seen a few great PlayStation collections with all their different coloured PS2/PS3 models but I can't say that I've ever seen one with all those unique PSX models you have, Japan get all the coolest releases :(

I see a fair amount of Japanese gear so I assume you've been collecting for a while as prices would be insane to purchase nowadays. Also Voltron!

Thanks mate! Yeah I've been slowly accumulating gear for some time and I go to Japan regularly so my collection is a combination of PAL and NTSC/J. Luckily the 10 million edition is the PAL model. The blue debug is an ntsc/u & was owned by Playmates Interactive Entertainment in the US to develop games such as MDK & Battle Arena Toshinden, and then the green debug, the white video cd model and net yaroze are all ntsc/j.

I'd love to have all the automotive colour releases for the PS2 but like you say, prices are CRAZY now. The last two 10 million edition consoles that sold earlier this year went for around 4k each. Just like in the pinball community all the collectors are holding onto their items and sending prices skyrocketing.

- - - Updated - - -

oh it's there, I see it he has a Juggernog fridge, noticed it straight away as I love playing COD zombies

mind blowing collection

Thanks Daz - I was hoping someone would notice ;) COD Zombies is one of the best!