Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Free Stern arcade PS4

tried advanced search and didn't see anything relating to this, although I still have trouble using it.

whilst looking for a war theme online game came across the Stern arcade free download, you get Mary Shelly's Frankenstein free but the other tables cost $$$.

about 30 seconds in thinking "oh this is cool" and I couldn't believe it, it all looked so good, quite realistic until I noticed _______________.

I've left this out on purpose in case it has been covered before.

If there hasn't been a thread on this has anyone else tried it and noticed the flaw?

It might be no big deal to others but why go to the trouble and not have it spot on?

Grabbed the US version when it first came out + the pack that gives you Trek/ACDC.

What I liked? Having ready access to ST to practice shots and get a feel for the table. Helped me the next time I played it.

What I didn't like: everything else. It's a buggy, problem filled piece of crap that currently sits several feature revisions behind the main Pinball Arcade title.

well what I noticed that I left blank in the first post was that the sound of the flippers is delayed, the flippers go up and then you hear the sound, it should be simultaneous, anyone else notice this?

what first caught my attention was the AC/DC table and going to a comp where there is an AC/DC pin and not knowing anything about the game I thought this would give me a heads up.

Flipper delay is a common issue in PS3 & 4 for Pinball Arcade. There is talk of going straight into your TV (if you're using hdmi through an amp etc) and even changing your TV settings to Game Mode.But for me after trying all the above, and even though it helped a bit, there is always lag in Pinball Arcade.