Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 31 - Game 8 ~ Pooyan ~ [FINISHED]

Wolf Pack …

MGL 31 - Game 8 ~ Pooyan

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Arcade/PooyanMGL19_Final_zps21d678cb.png

Nominated by gamer: Blackflag82

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: pooyan

Game Story:

Armed with a bow and arrows and slabs of meat, mama pig must defend/save her piggies (pooyans) from the wolves ballooning up or down the cliff. Move up and down, shoot the balloons, watch the wolves plummet and splat. There are various bonus rounds.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 7 May 2017, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed. Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 8 … Meat and arrows …

:063::063::063::063::063::063::063::063:

Edited by OOO
  • Like 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108894[/ATTACH]

Straight into it ... that's what we like to see ... and you are on top of the scoreboard ... :035:

- - - Updated - - -

Nooooooooooo :cry

Looks like there is some really hard work to do ... in gaming!

• Like 1

MGL 31 - Game 8 ~ Pooyan (closes 7-May)

Much better despite nursing the hangover from hell. :redface

And no Barra this doesn't mean the game's so bad you have to be hammered to play it :p

I will still be testing your theory :lol

500k is awesome! You ever been near a million on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I will still be testing your theory :lol

500k is awesome! You ever been near a million on this?

Never got close to a million. My best is the AA record 668,150 from MGL 19. Got the Aurcade record (574,500) on the Stern version at Funspot a while back as well. I used to play a game of Pooyan as a stress reliever before the comp started most mornings over there. Fairly sure I was just finishing up the 574K game when the reporter from the Laconia Citizen arrived. My ugly mug ended up on the front page along with a much larger photo of Robbie Lakeman.

My ugly mug ended up on the front page along with a much larger photo of Robbie Lakeman.

Yeah yeah sure sure ... now let's see it ... the front page that is ... can you post the front page? ... :)

Took a while to find it but some bloke called OOO posted it on a site called Aussie Arcade back in 2012 :lol

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/51093-Funspot-here-I-come?p=650578#post650578

Never heard of him ... must be a good bloke ... :rolleyes ... and it was a great article they wrote about you too ... you just needed an extra photo in front of the Pooyan machine to get Barra excited ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108918[/ATTACH]

No big memories of this game but I know the name and probably walked by it several times on my way to Bump N Jump...

I walked by the Pooyan AND the BnJ cabs on the way to something else. ;)

Joking aside, I never saw a BnJ game BITD that I remember. It's got to be on the rare side would be my guess.

• Like 1

poo_80600.png.39d19d0d749071c6b18de1eec80a359f.png

I feel a bit embarrassed putting up my first attempt when I see the previous submissions.

At least its a start :)

Well now i fell a lot embarrassed :redface. I might go back to playing counter strike...

• Like 1