Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game Wizard 508 board Manual

Hi all, just trying to track down a copy of the manual for the Game Wizard 508 Board. I have contacted Highway and am currently awaiting a reply from them, in the mean time thought I would check here.

TIA

Cheers

Steve

Don't hold your breath waiting for Highway. They wont want anything to do with you because you didn't pay $3000 to buy it from them. What do you want to know? Pretty sure its just a clone of the Game Elf 512 ones.

I wanted to know a couple of things, 1) about making adjustment o the games settings if possible...IE number of lives etc, 2) what I could change the board out for ....like 19 in 1 to play defender and Robotron. 3) The board is in a Vewlix L cabinet so I also wanted to know what upgrades were available and what the machine was capable of....I know the newer Extreme machine you can plug and play...Playstations and xboxes.

Cheers

If you get a chance, can you scan in the manual to share?

I agree with the oldbyte in that it appears to work in the same way as the Game Elf series, in terms of changing configuration

for some reason I can't post the manual here but if you would like to PM me your email ill send the file that way and if you like you can post here.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...