Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Kortek 20" Chassis Repair/Replacement

loftboy

Hi Jomac,

I tried to use the Contact Us for on your website, but it kept timing out when I hit submit, so I'll try posting here.

I've got a lowboy cabinet with a 20" Samsung CRT and Kortek chassis, which looks a lot like a Nanao MS7-20L copy. The monitor chassis either needs repair or replacement, as the picture isn't stable any more (sort of rapidly runs across the screen at an angle).

I measured the resistance at the yoke and it's about 2.7 ohms between red/blue and 55.1 ohms between green/yellow. The CRT is 10-pin. What options can you offer me with either repair or replacement or the chassis ?. I'm in Newcastle, NSW.

Thanks,

Dave.

Hey Joey,

My new Wei-Ya monitor chassis turned up today (2 days delivery from Perth, WA to Newcastle, NSW - very impressive :-))

Silly question, but there is no setup guide in the box or one that I can find online. How you got some setup tips, or is it mostly plug and play based on the CRT specs I gave to you.

Thanks,

Dave.