Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aristocrat Honey Bee

Bilbo76

Question

7 answers to this question

I have one as well :) but it could use a clean/service, how hard/easy is this to do? is their a service manual around? If not is their anyone in melb that could help?
When I got mine it was stuck solid cleaned everything with white spirits then blew it off with compressed air then greased as per the manual. Hasn't missed a beat in 5 years. Can supply you a copy of the manual pm me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

When I got mine it was stuck solid cleaned everything with white spirits then blew it off with compressed air then greased as per the manual. Hasn't missed a beat in 5 years. Can supply you a copy of the manual pm me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi , has anyone have a aristocrat regal super 22 machine? I think it's about a 1965 model. I am chasing the wiring diagram, some of the micro switches have been disconnected, and the switch under the reel switches has all the wires off. If anyone has this machine and can help me out ,maybe some pictures that would be great. Thanks Edited by gitfree
change wording