Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Class of 1812

Had one of these machines and loved it but had to sell due to cash flow a few years back. Wondering if there are any out there for sale and how much they go for now. I know it's not the best machine but one I really enjoyed. If anyone has any leads on one, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just letting you know that we are only now starting to market the 1812 since we have found a replacement heart for that feature.

By the time we locate a game, service it, allow for warranty, upgrades, then add GST the price does get up there, but I expect it will sell close to the asking price.

Have updated the pics.

Regards,

Jason

• 1 month later...

Yes,

That private sale looks pretty average condition by the pics, including that pretty common bad flipper ware. It appears that the original backglass and plastic 3d artwork is missing and been replaced by a translate and new glass/plastic as well. May not have the original chrome legs either, But probably ok value at the price.