Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Some people here may already know me from my visual pinball work long ago. I have been on a pinball break for about 3 years.

Just wanted to let people know that im lurking around these forums these days as i have just purchased my first real pinball machine and will hopefully soon buy many more.

Im also in the process of building a new virtual cab and will be back to creating tables soon enough.

Anyways if anybody needs any help with anything visual pinball or hyperpin related there isn't much i dont know and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Some people here may already know me from my visual pinball work long ago. I have been on a pinball break for about 3 years.

Just wanted to let people know that im lurking around these forums these days as i have just purchased my first real pinball machine and will hopefully soon buy many more.

Im also in the process of building a new virtual cab and will be back to creating tables soon enough.

Anyways if anybody needs any help with anything visual pinball or hyperpin related there isn't much i dont know and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

About time buying a real pinball. Journey to the dark side complete. 3 more by Christmas. :023:

So, what game goes down on the record as your first ever pinball?

I grew up with machines at home when I was young , but this is the first i have owned personally. I got a stern galaxy from my brother really cheap and im the process of fixing it up.

- - - Updated - - -

If you get back into making tables for vpx and would like a hand with re-draws I'd be happy to help.

Pinballx had taken over hyperspin by the way, worth checking out.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, I still have a bunch of redrawn i never used years ago. I see some of those redrawn have got out and been used on many of the modern Sterns that have been made.

As for hyperpin im a little bias towards it since I was involved in its development :)

I grew up with machines at home when I was young , but this is the first i have owned personally. I got a stern galaxy from my brother really cheap and im the process of fixing it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the offer, I still have a bunch of redrawn i never used years ago. I see some of those redrawn have got out and been used on many of the modern Sterns that have been made.

As for hyperpin im a little bias towards it since I was involved in its development :)

I tried to get it working with a lot of difficulty. Coming from hyperspin i thought it would be easy, but not dice. Couldn't get it to load properly at all.

I tried to get it working with a lot of difficulty. Coming from hyperspin i thought it would be easy, but not dice. Couldn't get it to load properly at all.

Yes we had a saying over @ hyperpin " hyperpin it ain't your grandmothers frontend"

It isn't easy to get set up right but when it is its amazing

Good to see you back, been a while.

I agree that Hyperpin is great when set up correct with all Blurs additions.

Maybe I'm bias as well as I use a mix of UVP and DB2S from early on.

Keen to see some more of your redraws.

As for real pinball, you can end up with way too many. But the journey of repairs is what makes it fun for me these days.

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk