Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Forgetton MAME Gems? What are people playing?

Some more Titles to checkout and enjoy.

Astro Blaster - Has some nice speech, And game mechanics are better than expected for this style of game.

Night Striker - Similar to Space Harrier - But looks & plays better.

Alligator Hunt - Quite a well made and little heard of title. Well worth a look.

Stargate - For those that didn't realize this is Defender II.

Noboranka is a strange but fun little game, challenging and quite unique in the Arcade world.

There's a maze game i found and liked which was relatively unknown and the characters in it were based on real-world Japanese politicians of the time. It had a weird name, so weird that i can't rememeber it now which doesn't help :) I'll look on my cab later.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jed, yes great game for the kids as well. They can stand either side....

I have never thought of playing it that way! sure would make it easier to get through the later levels, it gets pretty tough and ties you in knots.

Noboranka is a strange but fun little game, challenging and quite unique in the Arcade world.

There's a maze game i found and liked which was relatively unknown and the characters in it were based on real-world Japanese politicians of the time. It had a weird name, so weird that i can't rememeber it now which doesn't help :) I'll look on my cab later.

Initially though of Nebulus when seeing Noboranka!

Initially though of Nebulus when seeing Noboranka!

I was so addicted to Nebulus back in the day. The graphics and animation were right up there for the 64 in that time.

The obscure Arcade game i was trying to remember the name of before was "Gonbee No I'm Sorry" or sometimes just called "I'm Sorry" a maze game made to take the p1ss out of the Japanese Prime Minister at the time.

He was thought of as a very greedy man, so in the game you run around the maze collecting gold bars.

• 2 weeks later...

As Bullclip said, I usually play those ones that I grew up with

The biggest one that was in front of the local Deli near our local Park was Bubble Bobble - I wouldn't think this is forgotten but probably the fondest memory

I had some fun with others like Altered Beast and a couple I cant remember names of unless I saw them, but soon after this locally was a Neo Geo 6 player cab - good times!

Alpha Mission 2

Nam 1975

Fatal Fury

Cyberlip

King of Monsters

Some soccer one that I didn't play

The first gun type one I played was Operation Wolf - awesome

4 player ones, the first for me was TMNT - so most preferred

ahhh good memories

My MAME picks

Taito Space Chaser

Taito Lunar Rescue

Atari Lunar Lander

Atari Asteriods

Atari Space Duel

Space War Part 3 - Space Invaders Clone with the Timed 3rd round.:)

Atari LeMans - Not Emulated.