Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Offset coil sleeve

I need a single offset coil sleeve for the chime unit on a Williams EM 68mm long. I tried to buy one but they won't post a single unit unless I pay for a post bag. For $1.65 item it's not worth the cost of the post bag & sadly I don't need anything else.

This is the item> http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=03-7067-1

Edited by Gemini2544

I need a single offset coil sleeve for the chime unit on a Williams EM 68mm long. I tried to buy one but they won't post a single unit unless I pay for a post bag. For $1.65 item it's not worth the cost of the post bag & sadly I don't need anything else.

This is the item> http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=03-7067-1

If no one local has one for you, send me a pm with your address and I will pop one in the post :D

If no one local has one for you, send me a pm with your address and I will pop one in the post :D

keep in mind you cant fit a well wrapped 16mm coil inside a large letter with a 20mm limit so it will be classed as a parcel.

Oops Mr Embarrassed, :redface I have a few that I thought were these but they are not 68mm long but 55 and 48 only.

I have a stack of sleeves but no part numbers on anything. My Apologies...:redface

keep in mind you cant fit a well wrapped 16mm coil inside a large letter with a 20mm limit so it will be classed as a parcel.

I would accept the risk of have it loose in an plain envelope with out the wrapping, it's hard plastic so it isn't fragile.

I would accept the risk of have it loose in an plain envelope with out the wrapping, it's hard plastic so it isn't fragile.

The problem with post is that they use automatic machines to process mail (letters) and I have had many things crushed by this method of sorting.

I used to send a lot of soft rubber buttons this way (in a standard envelope) and one in ten would still arrive mashed even though they were soft silicon.

I don't think a coil sleeve is as strong as you might think. The tests and comparisons we have done in the Homepin factory show they are actually quite easy to crush.

Found

As luck would have it (although it must be running out), I went scrounging in an old box of old mixed pinball bits, & I found a slightly shorter one, it's in & is doing the job. So the hunt is over. Thanks to all who offered their help, it was very much appreciated..:)

As luck would have it (although it must be running out), I went scrounging in an old box of old mixed pinball bits, & I found a slightly shorter one, it's in & is doing the job. So the hunt is over. Thanks to all who offered their help, it was very much appreciated..:)

Good to hear.

I thought I had some too so I had a look and must've used them:)

Ken got the boards?

Good to hear.

Ken got the boards?

Yep, amazing two days delivered & Ken's found some issues. He said the boards will be re-posted back to me tomorrow. So they should be back in plenty of time for you to give I.J a bloody flogging.:lol