Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 32 - Game 6 ~ Circus Charlie (closes 16-Jul)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113329[/ATTACH]

DaLar motivated me to change my mind and play some more. I'm sure he'll beat this in the next few minutes... he's on fire!

I couldn't stay away. Solid progress on horse combos.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 6 Circus Charlie is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i.imgur.com/ENWLq38.png

Anything above 300K is worth talking about in this game, with so many events and tricks, that any circus would be proud to have you under the Big Top. So many hit great scores in this game including SectionZ, Rat, fok999, John73, Mameshane, Jed, camaro, bigredbird, kane and Brad. Incredibly 3 gamers score over 500K and I think these are all PBs … DaLar, Barra and RMacauley … for 2nd to 4th place respectively … fantastic scores!

Congratulations to magrinder for winning Game 6 … he circused his way to 568K and said he wouldn’t perform any more. Another clown turned up and did even better. Tempted back into the suit, he performs to the crowd like never before for a new PB and the win … and even the elephant was excited … well done!

http://i.imgur.com/aW9fABE.png

My wife had a great birthday lunch today and I thought it would be great to invite Circus Charlie over to my place for a BBQ. As you can see we had a few ciders together with the right spices from Tasmania … and it was a hit! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well (any cigars?)

http://i.imgur.com/9P11EtJ.jpg

Shane-obi and Bubbles are currently in play, Game 7 and Game 8. Both games reward those who can work out the better strategies … and maybe those who track down the best ciders.

:)

Edited by OOO

My wife had a great birthday lunch today and I thought it would be great to invite Circus Charlie over to my place for a BBQ. As you can see we had a few ciders together with the right spices from Tasmania … and it was a hit! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well (any cigars?)

http://i.imgur.com/9P11EtJ.jpg

Your lego creations are fantastic @OOO

(I bet that Tasmania cider was fantastic too.)

I am wondering about the mystery bird in front of your wife.

Who is it?

Did she make it?

Is it a gaming character?

Did you even know it was there?

Does it watch you like the elephant watches @magrinder ?

524562859_ooomysterybird.JPG.22ee9591016bc8831551674397414ee5.JPG

Your lego creations are fantastic @OOO

Who is it?

Did she make it?

Is it a gaming character?

Did you even know it was there?

Does it watch you like the elephant watches @magrinder ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113351[/ATTACH]

Good eye BRB! I've given some thought about the whole scenario and have observed that the bird is similar in scale to the cleaning lady in Bubbles. Perhaps he is also wondering why he happened upon this insane land of giant objects. It does indeed look as if he's on heavy watch of that cider.

You can bet on that ... :023:

Who is it? You should know.

Did she make it? Yes and it looks great.

Is it a gaming character? Yes and a great one at that!

Did you even know it was there? It was not meant to be in this photo, however I can tell you it is part of a design that will be displayed at the end of MGLXXXII. Too many ciders and woops it got into the shot!

Does it watch you like the elephant watches @magrinder? Not sure, but I think Max is pretty happy with the elephant now, they are now good friends ... after he scored the win with 607K!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113351[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

Good eye BRB! I've given some thought about the whole scenario and have observed that the bird is similar in scale to the cleaning lady in Bubbles. Perhaps he is also wondering why he happened upon this insane land of giant objects. It does indeed look as if he's on heavy watch of that cider.

Spot on! ... :045:

nice range of ciders there @OOO! I've had the silky spider, but haven't seen the other 3. they have a great range of brews down there in tas.

I had a Dirty Granny the other day.... tap, a WA Cider. worth checking out.

some elite level lego skills, my goodness. can you do one for shinobi please ? :)