Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

About to embark on a restoration of a newly acquired Galaga upright machine. The manufacturer plate on the back is stamped from Allied Leisure Industries, but I can't see Galaga on their database of produced machines. I'm wondering if this is Galaga inside another cabinet. My understanding is that only Namco and Midway produced this.

Is there any serial number database for Allied that I could reference?

Edit - cabinet is the same shape as this LAI Scramble one: http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/79380-LAI-Scramble-Upright

Hey Mike, just transferred the cash today so will be collecting this week sometime. I'll shoot some pics up when I've got it here, and may start a resto thread as I'd say I'll need some assistance. Luckily it's all intact and the cabinet is not butchered, so just things like needs side panel art and marquee, new glass, buttons need new microswitches (want to find some leaf ones to keep the action light), and the monitor needs some adjustment as it's really blurry right now.