Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

State Of Origin 2017

That cross field kick was insane to set up the try. An AFL player would be proud of that bullet pass by foot.
Was just going to say the same thing. Amazing accurate kick from Cronk! Qld defence is fantastic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Qqqqqquuuuuuueeeennnnnsssssslllllllllaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

Shhhhh don't jinx us.

NSW to their credit are still in the game when it probably should be all over. They're probably happy the score isn't 24-0 or worse. Qld was all over them in the first half, let's hope we don't do a NSW Game 2 effort and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Shhhhh don't jinx us.

NSW to their credit are still in the game when it probably should be all over. They're probably happy the score isn't 24-0 or worse. Qld was all over them in the first half, let's hope we don't do a NSW Game 2 effort and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Nope doesn't look like I Jinx us

Like I said

Qqqqqqqqquuuuuueeeeeeennnnnssssssslllllaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

To many forward passes for me. To much pushing off the ball. To much tackling players without the ball and too many Queenslanders scoring for me, I had to turn it over.

Yes I know, I did a Queenslander, (walking out of the park at half time).

You mention Pearce, if Haine didn't hog the ball in the 2nd game costing a certain try, we would have already had the series.

Just because the NRL owned team paid over $1,000,000 for Haine to prop up a poor performing 3rd QLD team, doesn't mean he is a team player suitable for NSW.

I don't follow the NRL and Origin like I used to - but all I heard prior to this series was Mitchell Pearce - is NSW gonna give him the arse or not? Zero impact that I've seen tonight.

No Mitchell fan but you can't play behind a weak forward pack. Also who do you replace him with?? I think Dugan, Hayne, Ferguson, Woods, Jackson and even Cordner should move on.

I think game 1 shows what the blues are capable of, they just need to be more consistent and not give away dumb penalties and unforced errors

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I'm thinking $120000 ONLY if you win, not just if you play would be a step in the right direction. Play for your state bullshit, that ended years ago.

Playing by the rules used every week would also go a long way.

Just to piss off every NSW supporter, next year is one game in Melbourne so we miss the advantage once again.

• 3 weeks later...