Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

a Stupid useless toy, But had to buy lol

When you see something that is completely useless and you then go and buy it after thinking how useless it is.

So i bought one of these, Im not a hardcore star wars fan boy, I do like it but not hardcore so it makes even less sense to have bought this.

being a cheap bastard I bought a secondhand one for $80, as new they are like $200.

But how cool is it?

i bought one when the movie came out (only thing ep 7 related)

fun to play with

yer they have been out for a while, but the first time I ever saw one was only a few days ago, lol.

couldnt resist

They will make a nice pressy for the grandkids. Hope they get to play with it.

Edit: holy crap just looked up the price. ... $140

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

there is battle worn limited edition with a force band that controlls the thing and helps find holograms (bit like pokamon go) or some shit, it costs like $250 from memory.

I didnt bother with that, would be more suitable for kids.

I got the standard run of the mill one, and secondhand

I got one for my 9yo when they first came out - pretty cool, and the design of it with the magnetic attachment is neat. Honestly though even he got bored playing with it after a while. I know they've updated the app and it will apparently respond if you sit and watch the movie with it... again, kinda cool, but how many times will you do that..?

I know they've updated the app and it will apparently respond if you sit and watch the movie with it... again, kinda cool, but how many times will you do that..?

Like bugger all I would imagine, lol, its totally one of those cool but useless gadgets you buy to satisfy curiosity lol

You could of made it a lot more useful simply writing on it, " Don't turn on".

Guaranteed, it would have had twice the usage.

Or put it in the shop with a sign saying, push for service lol

I bought an little RC Dalek once. Ok for annoying the cat. I was seriously thinking of building a full size model but too many other projects.

I'm yet to convert my outside toilet into a Tardis. Got a lot of the bits but no time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk