Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Best day in a long time.

chopchop

Had a great day yesterday. 18 holes of golf, played under my handicap, then drove and picked up a No Good Gophers to add to the game room. Is there a better way to spend a day? Anyone else done a combination like this (eg seen a concert, picked up the corresponding pin, got attacked by a zombie, picked up a Walking Dead)?

4ae9da6cb5e5b5265c5b506f75172d75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great day yesterday. 18 holes of golf, played under my handicap, then drove and picked up a No Good Gophers to add to the game room. Is there a better way to spend a day? Anyone else done a combination like this (eg seen a concert, picked up the corresponding pin, got attacked by a zombie, picked up a Walking Dead)?

4ae9da6cb5e5b5265c5b506f75172d75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, it looks in really good condition.

I had a round of golf too, trouble is,I only hit two good balls all day.

And that was when I stood on a rake.:lol:lol

Had my son come down to the garage tonight and asked if he could help with my scared stiff restore....first time he has shown more interest in pins than xbox. I said mate it's a bit late and he said how about a game of flips on creature.....fantastic! We had 5 games before mum yelled out bed time!

b59a61dba8dad8e98f867049b44ea9ca.jpg

Got chased by cops in a Ferrari listening to ZZ Tops "La Grange" then bought a Getaway. Yeah, I wish, but I think that's what influenced Steve Ritchie to design HS.

Steve told me the story of his cop chase and court appearance when I was over at Pintastic New England last year. All true, driving a porche at 100mph. There is a twist at the end, but not allowed to mention it in public - very funny stuff ( and a really nice guy too).

Loving these stories, thanks guys/girls.

• Administrators
Steve told me the story of his cop chase and court appearance when I was over at Pintastic New England last year. All true, driving a porche at 100mph. There is a twist at the end, but not allowed to mention it in public - very funny stuff ( and a really nice guy too).

Loving these stories, thanks guys/girls.

See me at Pincade eh? :)