Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AA AFL Fantasy '17'

Hammo

• 2 weeks later...
I'll give it a go. At least you guys won't have to worry about getting the wooden spoon. Think I'll have that wrapped up by round 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you don't think you'll take the wooden spoon off me - I'll give you a run for your money :lol

What's the go? Still most players listed as uncertain starters?

It kicks of tomorrow night - do I need to wait until 6pm tomorrow before I pick my team of losers?

Its a partial lockout because only carlton and richmond players named. They are showing as playing or not.

Its a partial lockout because only carlton and richmond players named. They are showing as playing or not.

Cheers.

Will try and do it tonight - not that it really matters, I'm throwing darts to pick my players :) I got an email this morning from FF saying my team has been auto-picked for me anyway in case I don't have time tonight. Running around like a headless chook trying to get sorted for this event at Netherworld on Friday.

Go the Tigers tonight - must be their time for a premiership surely? Doggies had theirs last year, Tigers last win was 79 I think.

Cheers.

Will try and do it tonight - not that it really matters, I'm throwing darts to pick my players :) I got an email this morning from FF saying my team has been auto-picked for me anyway in case I don't have time tonight. Running around like a headless chook trying to get sorted for this event at Netherworld on Friday.

Go the Tigers tonight - must be their time for a premiership surely? Doggies had theirs last year, Tigers last win was 79 I think.

A pretty easy strategy is to pick all low value players for your bench ie rookies that will be playing and most likely playing the season. They are your "cash cows". Look for the high draft picks that are playing. The midfielder for Carlton playing tonight is an example.

Make up your starting line up with higher value players. Stack your midfield with guns and don't spend as much money in defence. Traditionally defenders don't make as many points.

Early on making money is important and that's what the cash cows are for. They make money then you trade them to upgrade players.

Sorry if you have worked this out already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bah - didn't get a chance to do my team, my auto filled team is top heavy with Richmond and Blues players. Tigers are doing well so far, hopefully some of the autopicks get me decent points cause once a player has played, you can't get rid of them during the partial lockout can you.

I would like to take this moment to say to our reigning premier @Brendog SUCK EGGS I GOTCHA!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha :D

Haven't even had a chance to look at my piss poor result yet. Busy with the Netherworld event all weekend, watched practically no sport the whole weekend :(

Suck it Gold Coast, you'll no doubt finish higher than the Lions this season, but you suck at the Q Clash :D

Such a shame for the women didn't win the GF - best team all season - but most games are low scoring in Women's AFL and can always be the toss of a coin. The Brissie girls will win it next year I'm sure.

• 1 month later...

Got bills coming out of every orifice, but I'm going to shove my head in the sand and ignore them and buy a lotto ticket this week because I finally got my first win of the season :D

I'll conveniently leave out the fact that Jimagram had lots of players injured :)